Help please?

Heard an old tune on Saturday night, when Tonedeff presented 15 yrs of The Gallery at The Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone.

Jon O Bir played it. Very striking electric string breakdown. It's been driving me nuts since then trying to think of what it is. Jules used to play it, I'd say 99/2000 and I think maybe RobCorbo has remixed it at some point too, I know I heard Corbo play it in a mix once!! Can't find a list of his remixes anywhere, certainly not on Soundcloud!

I may be wrong but for some reason the Names Carlos Resoort or 4 strings keep coming to mind!!

Ggggrrrr!!

It's not revelation or Take me away or remover!!

sounds like the most likely suggestion Simcut. Sean Tyas has recently remixed that one too so it's also brought the Gizeh mix back to people's attention. That was the version being played lots by Jules and others back in 2000.

I just messaged Rob, but he's often v slow to get back to me Simon anyway. I'm trying out Simcuts suggestion as I type this.

No it's not daytime. Nope it's not let me take your breath away!! :(

It's more of an electric pluck guitar stringy sound on the breakdown as opposed to the big violin string sound though.

Goes dead quiet, then the notes drop in. :)