Jules R1 04/06/10

JasonB

The r1 TL consists of one track :lol: so heres my TL:

01. Swedish House Mafia - 'One' [Positiva]

02. Dinka - 'Elements' (EDX's 5un5hine Remix) [unreleased Digital]

03. Simon Patterson Vs. Coldplay - 'Missing Scientist ' (Mark Sherry Mashup) [CDR]

04. Tiesto & Diplo & Rank 1 - 'Come On L.E.D. Let There be Light' [CDR]

05. Dj Mog, John Gibbons & Scimon Tist Ft Mark Le Sal - 'Feel' [Ego]

06. HeavyFeet Ft. Bubs - 'Young & Dumb'[CDR]

DJ On Route: Ashley Wallbridge

07. Pendulum - 'Watercolour' (J & T Project Remix) [CDR]

08. Mike Shiver vs. Fandy - 'Sique' (Ronski Speed Remix) [Captured]

09. 4 Strings - 'Forever' [spinnin’]

10. Undersound - 'Never Should You Go' (Karl G & Jamesie Remix) [CDR]

11. Leon Bolier - That Morning' [spinnin']

Backroom Two:

12. Lee Mortimer & M&S - 'Bootsoul Nugget' [CDR]

13. Santos -'Camels' (Ant Brooks Remix) [CDR]

Tried & Tested:

14. Arnej - 'The Strings That Bind Us' [A State Of Trance]

15. Faithless - 'Tweek Your Nipple' (Tiesto remix) [Nates Tunes]

16. Cygnus X - 'Superstring' ((Leibo & Stu Holland Remix)) [CDR]

DJ Relay: Ferry Corsten

17. Markus Schulz Choice: Rex Mundi - 'Opera Of Northern Ocean' (Phynn Remix) [Coldharbour]

18. Ferry Corsten: Bart Claesson - 'Hartseer' (Eyjafjallajokull Tech Dub)[Flashover]

The Classic:

19. David Forbes - 'Questions (Must Be asked)' (Y2K Mix) [Vandit]

Half Hour Mix:

20. Tony De Vit - 'The Dawn' (Ali Wilson Telelek Remix) [CDR]

21. Gold & Osbourne - 'The Hunt Is on' [Captivating Sounds]

22. Tiësto Ft BT - 'Love Comes Again' (Bart Claessen Remix) [Nebula]

23. Norin & Rad - 'Always A New Day' [Coldharbour]

24. Mat Zo - 'The Found' [Anjunabeats]

25. Heatbeat & Exit - 'Go' (Joint Operations Centre Remix) [subculture]

when will J&T get it that their remixes do not work, another disasterous one is this Pendulum one, it just does not work at all.

The rest of the show was fine though

Not a bad show indeed, Jesus them J&T bootlegs are getting worse...dreadful mashup by Jules.

Think track 4 is Tiesto vs Rank 1 - Come On Great Escape (not sure on exact name)

Really liked the last 2 tunes - Mat Zo - 'The Found'

Heatbeat & Exit - 'Go' (Joint Operations Centre Remix)

Track 10 is one of mine & me mates remixes, probably to be called 'Undersound - Never Should You Go (Karl G & Jamesie remix)'

(tho its playing rather fast and has been edited to buildup twice, the original doesnt)

^_^

I was listening to EZ on Kiss FM whilst at the gym. I flicked over once EZ had finished, but this really doesnt inspire me anymore im afraid! Even the backroom 2 werent as good as what they normally are. Those J&T mashups really are something tho, quite who gives them the "good response" is anyones guess.

Haha Jules Played My suggestion as the classic! Well happy with that. Never had a mention on the show before... not that I have ever text in before anyway.

I could only hear this in the car, with various in-laws blabbering away, and couldn't make it out properly, but it wasn't the Keystone remix was it? What version was it?

Haha Jules Played My suggestion as the classic! Well happy with that. Never had a mention on the show before... not that I have ever text in before anyway.

Well done Tremor, love this tune, Jules was playing this in the summer of 2001 :thumbsup:

I think it was the Keystone Remix yes but waiting confirmation from you lot :lol: as not sure

Well it doesn't sound like the Keystone (Original mix) that Jules was playing in 2001 so it could be the Keystone remix but l can't be sure.

Well it doesn't sound like the Keystone (Original mix) that Jules was playing in 2001 so it could be the Keystone remix but l can't be sure.

Definately not the keystone remix. When I heard it, I thought it was a new version of it, as I'd never heard it before, and I'm familiar with the keystone mix. Thats why I paid so much attention (tried to shut up the in-laws). I liked it though.

The plot thickens...

There were loads of remixes of Questions back then... I'll see if I can have a hunt. Jules used to hammer the Kayestone remix but like all everything these days DJs have such short memories and decide any old mix of the track will do when playing it back as a "classic"... :angry:

Good example of this is Rank 1 - Airwave on all these classic compilations all using the original mix, when every man worth his salt knows it was the "Rank 1 vs Dutch Force" mix that blew up all over radios in the UK and Holland. :wall:

There were loads of remixes of Questions back then... I'll see if I can have a hunt. Jules used to hammer the Kayestone remix but like all everything these days DJs have such short memories and decide any old mix of the track will do when playing it back as a "classic"... :angry:

Good example of this is Rank 1 - Airwave on all these classic compilations all using the original mix, when every man worth his salt knows it was the "Rank 1 vs Dutch Force" mix that blew up all over radios in the UK and Holland. :wall:

That's a good point. Another (sort of) example of that is Delerium Silence. If it gets played now, it's guaranteed to be the Tiesto or Airscape mix, never the superb original.

The mix Jules played on Fri nite sounded modern enough to me, curious now to know what it was. Also, I have no recollecetion of posting at 3am. They should have breathalysers on laptops.

yeah it wasn't the Kaystone Mix. I expect Jules didn't have this track any more as it was from his vinyl days and so perhaps he just searched it and downloaded a version to play on the show. That's another reason I was surprised he picked it because to be honest I didn't expect him to have it. Generally the classics he chooses are fairly obvious big tracks that are easily obtainable in digital form. The version played was still pretty good I thought.

It is the Y2K Mix, found and checked on audiojelly :)

Well done Jason :thumbsup:

Just seen the R1 tracklisting and 16.Cygnus X - Superstring (Leibo & Stu Holland Remix)

CDR Please could you update your tracklisting, cheers in advance.