Number 2 Fan

Number2Fan

I'm actually not anymore Jules' Number 2 Fan, I feel I should no longer be called such. It seems wrong. I definitely was his Number 2 fan.... that's for sure and for a very long time.

So can I change my name, and what should I change it to, shall I change it back to my old JJ net name?? ManicMuira, I feel she has also gone away tbh.

Hmmmmmmmm, I'll have a think, suggestions welcome! -_- :eek:

I think 'Former #2 Fan'

Never look back, always forward, so if l were you l wouldn't go back to an old name (ManicMuira). TBH l like the name Number2 Fan but if you feel uncomfortable with this name then you need to change it but don't be too hasty! Sleep on it!

Hahahahaha oh dear...

Yeah to looking forward though.

I think I'll remain number 2 fan for now, only because, I don't want anyone else to take the title and in effect replace me. It's a title I've earned. :)

I agree, Happy Days!!

I'm actually not anymore Jules' Number 2 Fan, I feel I should no longer be called such. It seems wrong. I definitely was his Number 2 fan.... that's for sure and for a very long time.

So can I change my name, and what should I change it to, shall I change it back to my old JJ net name?? ManicMuira, I feel she has also gone away tbh.

Hmmmmmmmm, I'll have a think, suggestions welcome! -_- :eek:

I think 'Former #2 Fan'

We can change your username at any time, and you'll get an automated email as well when we do it. Let me know when you decide and we'll process it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...