Aza and Tremor present - Gone But Not Forgotten

Nice to see this getting another wave of interest. Seems a few people missed it first time around so thanks Aza for drawing attention to it again. I really enjoyed this little project and hope I've managed to do the tunes justice here. :)

Very much like that thought Simcut and I could easily come up with lots of ideas for that. I've recently been buying up more old bits off Discogs. It's a good point that although personally the tunes that were big for me in that era are not forgotten, there must be a fair number of younger members on here now that may not remember those tunes. Perhaps you could get involved with suggestions too mate. You could certainly educate me on some unknown lost gems and already have done in the past.

Yeah mate, I think it would be a real like, education, or something, dont want it sounding patronising or something, but it's true. There are so many tracks from yesteryear that people have missed out on hearing. Some really really great stuff infact, tracks like Colin McNeil - Cloudscience, for example :)

Would definitely love to get involved tbh! :)

• 3 weeks later...

They are brilliant mixes - cheering me up when I'm home from work ill :(

The Judge Won't Budge on these 3 - so many associated memories of taping tracks like these from the radio.

10. Airscape - 'Sosei' (Johan Gielen Mix) [iD&T]

11. Modulation - 'Sky' (K-System Remix) [superstar]

12. Ramirez - 'Hablando' (Push Remix) [bonzai]

Btw does anyone else remember the Push Remix of Playa Sol...??

Brings back some memories here chaps - excellent work!

Mentioned 'Sosei' (without seeing this thread) yesterday in the Royal Wedding thread - haven't heard it for a while and still love that breakdown. Will be checking out :)

Sosei was and still is such a fine tune and great to see we're all sharing the same feeling for this track. I remember Jules playing this at a few festivals and the fact that it was a summer tune made it all the more special :)