A little story...

Number2Fan

A slaughterhouse? Sounds horrendous, although I've never seen one or been to one. What happens in them, surely they can't throw live animals into an incinerator inhumanely? :confused:

As for pleasant memories being dashed... "2010 remixes" of classic Trance tracks springs to mind...

You wouldn't believe the noise!! :rubbish: You can't even begin to imagine the sound the animals were making. :silenced:

Thinking of horrific noises, this reminds me of my old music master at school who once told me his next-door neighbour had a house fire. The street was evacuated and the house was gutted.

But he said the one noise he will forever remember for the rest of his life was - of all things - the Grand Piano which was in his neighbours front room, the last to be eaten up by the white-hot flames. For those of you who don't know, on a piano the strings are very very tightly strung (you can easily kill yourself if you try to disassemble any traditional piano, even an upright) - so as you can imagine, the shuddering, eye-watering sound each and every string made as it exploded off the frame was, quite literally, sickening. And I can really imagine that.. :(

I really don't like the sound of the piano dying in a fire either tbh

But Number 2 Fan it should not put you off meat! Meat is delicious and it is wired in the human brain to consume it as carnivores. Be a woman an support British meat! :)

british-meat.jpg