The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound. Friday August 27th

I'll be making a long anticipated (on my part at least) return to the mighty Ministry of Sound on Friday August 27th (Bank Holiday weekend no less) to play for The Gallery once again.

Details should begin to emerge over the next week or so but so far the confirmed headline act is Markus Schulz with an extended three hour set.

The last time I was down in London for The Gallery it was a wicked night and a definite highlight of my DJing career thus far. It was also excellent to finally meet Mssrs Tim (Neuro) & Christian (Third Drive) for the first time so figured I'd see if anyone else fancied coming along to this event!

As usual I'll be able to sort out some decent ticket offers, once I know the full deatails, so let me know if you're up for coming along!

I'll post the full lineup & flyer when they are released

Good work again Tom, well deserved :D I'm not 100% sure i'll be in attendance yet, but i'll try to make it down - particularly with Markus on the line-up too :D

I was due to be playing in the Baby Box the week before, but had to pull out because I can't sell the amount of tickets they were asking :( That would have been a nice final gig to round off my retirement too :(

Be great to catch up mate, if you can make it.

Let me know your plans & I'll save you some tickets. Thankfully I'm under no pressure to sell any as I've played there twice before and they know what they're getting. I always insist on a few discounted tickets for mates though as MOS is popular with pretty much everyone, regardless of whether they're into their cluubing

• 3 weeks later...

Markus Schulz has been confirmed as headliner with a three hour set, residents Gav Mytchell & The Viceory will be playing mainroom, speculation that there may be a surprise guest too.

DAT Soundsystem host the Bar, lineup TBC. I'll be in the Baby Box playing peaktime, around 1-2am.

I should have tickets soon, so let me know if you fancy coming!

Need to check my Outlook calendar at work, but I'm pencilling myself in for this :thumbsup:

Excellent stuff mate, be good to catch up again. Doesn't seem like almost a year since the last one!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I am going to Creamfields the very next day so will have to give this a miss with prior preparations. Gutted! :(

I implore anyone who can go to this to do so. Good luck Tom and I'll be sure to travel to your next outing for sure.

Unfortunately, I am going to Creamfields the very next day so will have to give this a miss with prior preparations. Gutted! :(

I implore anyone who can go to this to do so. Good luck Tom and I'll be sure to travel to your next outing for sure.

You bloody charlatan!

In all seriousness have a good one mate, hope the weather perks up a little.

The guys on the Schulz message board are snapping up tickets so if anyone wants one let me know asap

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I regret to inform everyone that I will not be playing this event.

I have had to withdraw for reasons I would much rather not go into, this is not a decision I have taken lightly & I apologise to anyone who was planning on coming along.