Jules R1 02/07/10

JasonB

01. Plan B - 'Prayin’' (Breakage Remix) [679]

02. Danny Nightingale - 'Push It' (Danny’s Mad Dub Mix) [Nightingale Recordings]

03. Calvin Harris Vs Laidback Luke - 'Ready For The Weekend' (Mw Mash Up) [CDR]

04. Tristan D - 'The Morning After' [CDR]

05. Fu Man Chu - 'El Nino' (Vegas Baby Remix) [New State]

06. Sand & Sense - 'Cold Night' (The Flyers & Mike Sonar Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]

DJ On Route: Greg Downey

07. Underworld Ft High Contrast - 'Scribble' (Mw Mash Up) [CDR]

08. Danny Jay - 'Fiji' [CDR]

09. Faithless - 'Tweak Your Nipple' (Tiesto Remix) [Nate’s Tunes]

10. Cliff Coenraad - 'Massive' (Official Sunrise 2010 Anthem) [High Contrast]

The Backroom 2

11. Chris Lake Vs Night Riders - 'Love That Sound' [Rising Music]

12. Magnetic Man - 'I Need Air' [Columbia Records]

Tried & Tested

13. Marcel Woods - 'Tomorrow' [Musical Madness]

14. The Love People - 'Sweet Airs' [CDR]

15. Ali Wilson - 'Shangri-La' [CDR]

DJ Relay: Ronski Speed

16. Armin van Buuren’s Choice: Glenn Morrison - 'Triangle & Strings' (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) [Pilot 6]

17. Ronski Speed’s Choice: Stoneface & Terminal - 'Moment' [Euphonic]

The Classic

18. Mason - 'Exceeder' [Great Stuff]

The Big Room Mix

19. Jon O Bir - 'Out Of Touch' (Beltek Remix) [Garuda]

20. Mw - 'Electric Something' [CDR]

21. Eddie Sender Vs Axwell - 'Go For Opening Your Heart' (Daniel Lewis Remix) [CDR]

22. Nature One Inc. - T'he Flag Keeps Flying' (Woody Van Eyeden Remix) [ZYX]

23. Mike Shiver vs. Fandy - 'Sique' (Ronski Speed Remix) [Captured]

24. Matias Faint - 'Last Breath' (Heatbeat Mix) [High Contrast]

Yet more mashups that we really do not need Jules playing, hey Mike Walker how about you produce a track of your own from scratch and see if Jules plays that.

Yet another bloodey electro house remix of a trance classic, enough with these too ! might as well just play the original of Fiji really!

hey Mike Walker how about you produce a track of your own from scratch and see if Jules plays that.

Hey Jason B, you may like to know I am currently doing my own tunes from scratch as well as a few mashups at the moment. Does that answer your question-age? :rolleyes:

I heard that MW mash up on someone's (who's unrelated to any of us or Jules') facebook, the other day, didn't know it was you though. It was ok. I like High Contrast a fair bit anyway, that's how come I'd played it, however I haven't played jules' show in a few weeks now, might try this one and see how it all clicks, but otherwise I'd have to say I agree with Jason in that, Jules should STOP with the Bootlags, totally! They're ruining him! :confused:

Is the "Electric something" track not an original track Mike? I've not listened to this week's show so I'm just guessing from the fact it doesn't say so and so vs so and so (MW mashup). Anyways I don't mind a decent mashup here and there but we all know Jules absolutely loves them.

Good Mash ups are actually great though, I agree, I am prob guilty of emailing Jules in the past saying I liked a good bootleg. But those J&T ones, well, they're just awful, and for someone as experienced as Jules to be producing AND playing them is terrible. :rubbish: :unsure:

Well done to any one who's got theirs played and well done to anyone who's made any too.

But Jules needs to stop, he doesn't need to play more than one here or there, one amazing one. :)

Is the "Electric something" track not an original track Mike?

This one's also a mashup mate :thumbsup:

I sent Jules these 3 mashups along with a track of my own called Razorburn, which sadly didn't make the show (may have been an MW overload otherwise!) :lol: It sounds as if he's done his own edits of my 3 mashups as well - ie, they have 2 breakdowns whereas I had only used the one, etc...

At the risk of starting up yet another mashup/bootleg debate, I think at the end of the day if Jules likes a mashup, he's gonna play it if he feels it works for his crowd & generates the club reaction that he's after :)