Listing Query for 2000

Chewbs

Have Jules name checking a track he'd just played as "Xcabs mix of Stellar by...."what sounds like Jiaya or Gia..as he tails off in a funny voice. Have trawled the studio sessions of 2000 and am starting to read things backwards! Date wise it's placed on a tape preceeding 12th aug, but with the way I bodged these tapes together that might not mean much. Any ideas?

Have Jules name checking a track he'd just played as "Xcabs mix of Stellar by...."what sounds like Jiaya or Gia..as he tails off in a funny voice. Have trawled the studio sessions of 2000 and am starting to read things backwards! Date wise it's placed on a tape preceeding 12th aug, but with the way I bodged these tapes together that might not mean much. Any ideas?

Jules did get a bit confused here so I corrected this in the archives which is why you couldn't find it. The track you're looking for is:

SPX - 'Straight To The Point' (X-Cabs Remix) [inversus]

You can find it on Junodownloads.com - but beware as it looks like they've mislabelled it as the "Original Mix". :)

• Like 1