Creamfields 2001

lyndon

This used to be up on Mixriot, but they've took the file down. Along with tonnes of other Judge Jules mixes and shows :(

Just wondered if anyone had this on here?

Have they indeed? :rolleyes: Glad I raided their archives before they did that!

I've got this, but it exceeds the 128mb upload limit so I can't upload it directly to the board....pretty sure one of the admin has it tucked away pending upload though. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just checked the shoutbox on mixriot and apparently they have been told by the BBC to take down BBC-related content, possibly because they are an American site and charge by subscription for the services. Hope that's the only reason, as I'd hate to see anything happen to this board!

• Like 1

EDIT: Just checked the shoutbox on mixriot and apparently they have been told by the BBC to take down BBC-related content, possibly because they are an American site and charge by subscription for the services. Hope that's the only reason, as I'd hate to see anything happen to this board!

Making radio broadcasts available for downloads is a grey area but certainly if we started charging on here for downloads on here (very simple to implement) we would also probably be shut down as the BBC knows this site exists. So they'll always be free B)

I can't find the Creamfields set in the pending audio files; Gregg - please PM me and I'll get this upped asap.