To Fuzzy

leonard1one

Fuzzy. Finally downloaded Sunderland 2005. Have had a few things going on recently. You're the Audio Moderator. So uploading audio is maybe something you do quite a lot. But is Very much appreciated. Have been listening to a lot. The tunes are so beautiful. I don't know if you're a DJ or a real whizz on the computer. The sound quality is great. I'm not a DJ - I'm not at all a whizz on the computer. I just love the music. Like you all do. How do you record in such good quality? There's an awful lot of things I'd like to know about it. Maybe I'll get into improving my knowledge and skills in these areas. I've always been in to other things - physical, sporty kinds of things - and there is never enough time to do everything you want to do. I owe a few people a sincere and deeply felt apology. May be accepted. May be not. I understand. Is late now - nearly 6 in the morning - and I sort of feel like going to bed. But many many thanks once again Fuzzy. By the way - Number 2 you're a real chatterbox. But there's nothing wrong in that at all! Leonard

• 1 month later...

Leonard: I'm sorry that I've missed this post.

I've been rather busy and the Open Chat isn't a category i check very often to be honest.

Most of the audio I upload here is recorded by others, but the mixes i did record myself, I recorded from a tapedeck connected directly to my external soundcard. On the PC/Mac any kind of audio editor software Can be used to record the input. From there you simply encode it to MP3 (in 192kbps or higher please :)).

I'm more a Music lover and computer wizz than an actually DJ, though I do love to mix.

Keep it real.

• Like 1