Anyone fancy a Rave!!

In the late 1980’s, the UK saw the birth of a new youth culture called: ACID HOUSE! This scene was to outgrow the underground clubs of London with every colour and creed dancing through the night @ warehouse parties and outdoor raves attended by thousands.

Centreforce was the first 24 hour acid house station in history and we will take you on the most authentic trip down memory lane yet.

If you attended the last Summer of Love par...ty YOU are the reason that there had to be another.

Due to public demand we will again re create all of your favourite old skooooool memories in every way possible and guarantee the original qualities of the 88-89 era which is what makes these parties so special.

We have gone back to the roots of the acid house party with an original warehouse venue, a 20k sound system and plenty of smoke strobes, lasers and most importantly lots of happy, smiling faces!!

This party is to be held @ a secret location. The address will be printed on every ticket purchased.

As always we bring to you a legendary DJ line up and a live performance of one of the biggest records in the history of house music!

Live On Stage The One & Only

CE CE ROGERS

Performing One Of The Biggest & Most Influential House Records In The History Of House Music

"SOMEDAY"

And

BIZARRE INC FT ANGIE BROWN

Performing there anthems

"PLAYING WITH KNIVES" & "I'M GONNA GET YOU"

LEGENDARY DJ’s ON ROTATION

DJ Pasha, DJ One, Keith Mac, Kenny Ken, DJ Randall, Psychedelic Eric, SJ Seaker, The Artful Dodger, Jumping Jack Frost, The Dreem Teem, Nicky BlackMarket, Pied Piper, Krome and Time, Brandon Block, DJ Bubbler, Slipmatt, Dr S Gachet, Ellis Dee, M Young, Love Fever, Chris Philips, DJ Philo, Peter P, Bonnie DJ, DJ Vibes, RBeee, DJ Raw, Jimmy P, NJ Williams, Pressure M, Andy Smith, Jonny Kango, Dean EG, Jay Flash.

MASTERS OF CEREMONY

Mr Buzzhard – Asha Mic – Chalkie White

This is a ticket only event. Tickets are priced at £20 each. The location of the party will be printed on the ticket. For Tickets & VIP Table bookings for this this guaranteed sell out event please contact:

WWW.TICKETBANCK.CO.UK T: 01702 306 293 M: 07976 625 307

This is strictly an over 25’s event. If you buy a ticket and don’t look over 25 and have no ID – you will asked to politely jog on – Simple!

41575_137661166265764_4961_n.jpg

Yes Ellis Dee!! :)

Another thing I HAVE TO GO to!!

Does anyone else fancy it? It's in the London Area!!

Possibly. Will have to check what I'm doing that weekend. If not though there are still plenty of these parties about so definitely up for doing one some time. July/August is not a great time for me with clubbing as Im always working weekends... well just every day really.. I'll keep an eye out for other events as well.

Nice one. There's a decent regular event in London, Vauxhall area I believe called 'kin hardcore, my mate has been to 2 of them (same mate I asked about that tune for you). I'm sure Ellis Dee played at one of them so will keep an eye out for the next one and see who's on that line up.