03. Tim Berg - 'Bromance' (Danny Nightingale Remix) [Pinkstar]

04. Dash Berlin - 'The Night Time' (Timo Juuti Mix) [Armada]

05. Underworld - 'Always Loved A Film' [Cooking Vinyl]

06 Rachel Ellektra Ft Ronnie Canada - 'Stand Tall' [Axis Trax]

DJ On Route: Mauro Picotto

07. Jesse Voorn - 'Everything Is Possible' [CDR]

08. Tigran Oganezov - 'Ethnos' [CDR]

09. Lost Witness - 'Red Sun Rising 2010' [CDR]

10. Svenson & Gielen - 'The Beauty Of Silence' (W&W & Jonas Stenberg Remix) [High Contrast]

11. Moonpax Vs Snatt & Vix With Xspective Sense - 'Disco Terra' (Artento Divini Remix) [CDR]

The Backroom 2

12. Bangles - 'Walk Like An Egyptian' ( (Swerve & ADjected Deleted 'Al Fayed' Remix) ) [CDR]

13. Adjected Deleted - 'Unknown' [Audio Hussy]

Tried & Tested

14. Marcus Schössow - 'Strings' [Tone Diary]

15. Dido - 'Everything To Loose' (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [RCA]

16. Mark Sherry - 'Fractured 2010 (Tame Me There)' (Maarten De Jong Remix) [Reset]

DJ Relay: Will Atkinson

17. Above & Beyond’s Choice: Above & Beyond & Gareth Emery Pres Oceanlab - 'On A Good Day Metropolis' [Anjunabeats]

18. Will Atkinson’s Choice: Lee Miller - 'Inception' [CDR]

The Classic: 1999

19. System F - 'Out Of The Blue' [Tsunami]

Big Room Mix Recorded at Privelege Ibiza

20. Snow Patrol Snow Patrol - 'Just Say Yes' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

21. Karl G & Jamesie - 'Undersound' [CDR]

22. Calvin Harris - 'Flasback' (Ben Nicky Tech Rework) [Columbia]

23. Cliff Coenraad - 'Massive' [High Contrast]

24. J Majik & Wickaman - 'Crazy World' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

25. Sander van Doorn - 'Renegade Vs Daisy' (Scott Project Mash-Up) [CDR]

Chrissie got a mention!

Yes, that was a surprise, l heard it at approx 23hrs.49mins and soon after went to bed. I had also put a shout out for Sparks and his other half Sally as they will also be there but Jules didn't mention their names in my message :( .

I'm just hoping Jules won't be playing

Snow Patrol Snow Patrol - 'Just Say Yes' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

or J Majik & Wickaman - 'Crazy World' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

tonight as he's been playing them for far too long and l don't like them either.

I'm really looking forward to going to Berties in Newquay tonight , just off to have a few hours kip as l've just got in from work and have been up since 4.45am. :o Some young friends of mine wanted to come with me (l'm driving) but one of them has family problems so none of them are coming now which is a shame as I just hate walking into a club on my own!

Snow Patrol Snow Patrol - 'Just Say Yes' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

J Majik & Wickaman - 'Crazy World' (J&T Rework) [CDR]

Why does Jules play such absolute shite? This is a dreadful mix in my opinion. Jules has lost the plot and will probably end up djing at weddings and children parties. An what is this "put your hands in the air" shite about. Absolute dreadful mix.

Yes, that was a surprise, l heard it at approx 23hrs.49mins and soon after went to bed. I had also put a shout out for Sparks and his other half Sally as they will also be there but Jules didn't mention their names in my message :( .

just off to have a few hours kip as l've just got in from work and have been up since 4.45am. :o Some young friends of mine wanted to come with me (l'm driving) but one of them has family problems so none of them are coming now which is a shame as I just hate walking into a club on my own!

I'd have come :)

I agree that last mix looks dire. It's hard to imagine Jules at Privilege... then again I'm sure it was rammed with the right sort of clientel beign the R1 weekend and the R1 special event there. Somehow it's a bit more bearable in Eden but I think Eden looks very similar to an Oceana type club where some of those awful bootlegs would fit right in.

No one else is gonna admit to liking that Sparks. It's bordering on the embarrassing.. It's actually absolute shit IMO, I have friends who'd DJ for free and play better.

Why would you wanna book an expensive DJ for your club when he's gonna play that!! I just wish there was a shaking head smiley, coz I really need one.

I can actually recognise my favourite DJ's by a sample of there mixing, I used to hear the tiniest bit of Jules and wish I was out dancing to it, if I heard a sample of that, my response would simply be, oh dear, that sounds like Jules... tut, as opposed to the old, "OMG LEAVE IT ON!!!"

I'm not even jealous of people going to Judgements Sundays this year, they can go. I'd rather stay at home.

Jules should not be in a 'BIG ROOM' anymore.

His backroom sets are however well worth seeing, but he needs a smaller venue to fill that, and at the price he charges, no small underground style (favoured by Jules too) club can afford him.

I don't think Jules will go anywhere...or Tongy for that matter...They both still have major influence (especially interesting to read about Pete Tongs power to control nights in Ibiza, if it's true anyway!) and Jules has a very busy club night in Ibiza that lots of newcomers to the dance scene no doubt attend at some point!

I don't really know what Jules is playing at recently. He does seem to have either lost total interest or is being given some very bad PR advice from someone (and I think there's another thread about that ;-)). I've not seen him play out in a while, but when people have slated him I've enjoyed his sets bar the dodgy bootlegs There has always been a place in Jules' sets for those though! :-D Bootleg quality died on its arse with the advent of mp3's years ago though.

I'd love to hear Jules get back to his production heights of The Clergy and Hi-Gate...I'm guessing 'Trissy' is not the new Paul Masterson though. Hope he isn't floating around on Pimps & Whores night when I go.

I would say i blame Tristan, but Jules is letting him be his assistant!! This must be how Jules wants it to be...

Hopefully he still glances at this board from time to time and takes heed! Unless Trissy reads it for him. Hopefully they'll split soon and we can label it 'A lovers trist' hahaha (fetches coat)

Oh I miss the days when Patterson sorted his tunes out!

I doubt he reads it, and recently he's got a bit numb towards anyone disliking anything anyway. Putting it down to 'people love to hate him' and he ' always gets a good reaction in the clubs with ' whatever tune. But then again, he doesn't see it from our end. The kind of reaction OTHER DJ's are getting from the floor end, the conversation between paying clubbers, and boards such as this.

He is still filling his club isn't he. Just mostly with deaf wankers maybe.

I doubt he reads it, and recently he's got a bit numb towards anyone disliking anything anyway. Putting it down to 'people love to hate him' and he ' always gets a good reaction in the clubs with ' whatever tune. But then again, he doesn't see it from our end. The kind of reaction OTHER DJ's are getting from the floor end, the conversation between paying clubbers, and boards such as this.

i must be deaf ..............going off to play with my self :D :eek:

Hopefully he still glances at this board from time to time and takes heed! Unless Trissy reads it for him. Hopefully they'll split soon and we can label it 'A lovers trist' hahaha (fetches coat)

Oh I miss the days when Patterson sorted his tunes out!

Did he used to look at these boards? Wouldn't it be brilliant to think that Jules sits there the odd night going 'Jesus Nottingham back in the day was such an amazing night. Might head on JJA and go back to reminisce.' Can't see it myself, but surely he must pang for the epicness the way we do, about that timeless era, especially when he was the main reason for it?

He's taking a pretty poor attitude just fobbing people off with that line, it's an easy way out. I think most clubbers get too f***** out of their faces nowadays to care...drop in a quick sample of something they'll recognise over a dirty filthy electro house track (as a lot of stuff - not just Jules' - seems to be these days) and they'll be happy. I've struggled to get on board with this filth sound that Jules has embraced.

The few clubbers out there that remember Jules riding the Unicorn on that late 1999 Mixmag cover as he was crowned best DJ, simply don't find it good enough anymore. Since I've been on this board, there's been a topic every now and again from a regular saying Jules has been shit for too long and they won't go and see him again. One of his last sets at Godskitchen got slated on here (I actually enjoyed it though lol)

I hope he pulls it out of the bag for Hallowe'en as I fear I might be saying the same before long. Even then though, I'd never call Jules shit...he's been a fantastic all-rounder (DJ/Producer/Radio DJ/Promoter) and I owe him a massive debt for so many memorable, great nights.

According to his profile page he's posted on here 8 times, the last post was in June 2008.

Any idea what his user name was?

When you think of all the obscure tracks from his sets from years ago we STILL are trying to id, and he can just walk down to his vaults and dust them off, and stick them on a 1210! Must be heaven.

Must be a flattering to know also, that there are still people dedicated to keeping his legacy from his golden era alive.

If only he'd pay more heed to our current opinions.

Any idea what his user name was?

When you think of all the obscure tracks from his sets from years ago we STILL are trying to id, and he can just walk down to his vaults and dust them off, and stick them on a 1210! Must be heaven.

Must be a flattering to know also, that there are still people dedicated to keeping his legacy from his golden era alive.

If only he'd pay more heed to our current opinions.

If only he still had them and hadn't sold them all :thumbsdown:

JJ is bigger than Pete Tong in radio show respect IMO. Who's running the website for all the Essential Selections then? Tongy may have the contacts, the influence and the 'Essential' motif, but JJ brings the kids in in droves and he can actually mix, without the need for ableton!

Fecking superstar DJ's...there's just no telling them is there?!!?! :D