Judge Jules August Mix 2010

Burien

01. Chase & Status feat Mali - Let You Go (Vertigo)

02. Marcus Schossow - Strings (White Label)

03. Magnetic Man - I Need Air (J&T Project Rework) (White Label)

04. Mike Shiver vs Fandy - Sique (Ronski Speed Remix) (Captured Music)

05. Ali Wilson - Shangri-La (In Charge)

06. Calvin Harris - Flashback (Ben Nicky Tech Rework) (White Label)

07. Svenson & Gielen - The Beauty Of Silence (W&W vs Jonas Stenberg Remix) (High Contrast)

08. Pendulum - Watercolour (J&T Project Remix) (White Label)

09. Fu Man Chu - El Nino (Vegas Baby! Remix) (Maelstrom Records)

10. Stoneface & Terminal - Moment (Euphonic)

11. Simon Patterson vs Coldplay - Miss The Scientist (Mark Sherry's Mash-Up) (White Label)

12. Sander van Doorn - Daisy vs Renegade (Scot Project Master Masher Remix) (White Label)

13. 4 Strings - Sundown (Liquid Records)

14. Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (J&T Project Remix) (White Label)

15. Tiesto & Diplo Vs. Rank 1 - C'Mon L.E.D. There Be Light (Rob G Digital Mashup) (White Label)

Missing Scientist ??????????

really dont know how did the mash up 1st there is mutch flying around 1st jules sems to have the Mark Sherry mash up.

then it is a nother one done by Dj Pitch Vs Xijaro Mashup and today ive found a new one done by Filo & Peri Mash-Up so how hade made this mash up 1st thats the question verry crazy...coppy of a coppy :wall:

I also feel the Tune selection is fine, and agree with Mike Jules should drop the gash loop making!! I must be one of the only people on this board that like most of the J&T projects that they have made! Which worries me slightly commenting... As no way do I want my head bitten off for doing so!! hahaha

I'm surprised at your taste there Matt as generally I've always found I love the tunes you love!!!

Just goes to show I AM moving on.

Someone sent me a video of Jules in Russia, and the crowd was enourmous, and loving it, so I doubt he'll be too bothered that I hate those J&T projects, and Tristans involvement in his work. It may not be working on me, but he's still pulling f*** off massive crowds around the world, and I beleive Judgements is the busiest Ibiza night this year. The scene has changed and I guess Jules is adapting, and I am adapting in a different way. :)

I would say about half that tracklist looks good but I'm with N2... about every other tune is poor. There are some belters in there which I am currently playing a lot though like:

07. Svenson & Gielen - The Beauty Of Silence (W&W vs Jonas Stenberg Remix) (High Contrast)

15. Tiesto & Diplo Vs. Rank 1 - C'Mon L.E.D. There Be Light (Rob G Digital Mashup) (White Label)

I would say about half that tracklist looks good but I'm with N2... about every other tune is poor. There are some belters in there which I am currently playing a lot though like:

I'm also enjoying these tunes and Sander Van Doorn - Daisy vs Renegade ( Scot Project Master Masher Remix) :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...