Jules Live Set Video Recorded @ Swansea

MarkL

Too be honest in fairness to jules if there was better music about jules would be playing it, People are making the same shitty trance all the tunes sound the same and most riff these days sound similar to other tunes of old it's like people aren't being original anymore. I have alot of time for Jules he has been a big influence on my life musically and he got me into the whole scene many years ago now. I wouldn't worry to much as music always goes round then comes back around so no doubt it will come back at some point i just think the trance scene is a bit stale at the moment. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Yeah i am glad he's not playing boring trance tunes, but he is playing alot of classic remixes like all the trance DJ's, I wish he'd go harder. Banging Jules is what I want! :) Or to fuse Trance with Dubstep but in a more fused way than a JT Bootie tries to fuse! Maybe blend is the word, fact of the matter is he don't!

At first I read that Craig and thought you meant you were working on the J&T sound, but luckily before I replied I scrolled up and saw my last reply. I'd be very interested to hear what you come up with.

Heard a dubstep take on George Michaels - careless whisper the other day. Have to say though , for me, it didn't work. :)

At first I read that Craig and thought you meant you were working on the J&T sound, but luckily before I replied I scrolled up and saw my last reply. I'd be very interested to hear what you come up with.

Heard a dubstep take on George Michaels - careless whisper the other day. Have to say though , for me, it didn't work. :)

i tried to add u as a friend i thought it meant add u as a friend on msn but it didn't so i pressed it again and it removed u , trying to re add again lol

Too be honest in fairness to jules if there was better music about jules would be playing it, People are making the same shitty trance all the tunes sound the same and most riff these days sound similar to other tunes of old it's like people aren't being original anymore. I have alot of time for Jules he has been a big influence on my life musically and he got me into the whole scene many years ago now. I wouldn't worry to much as music always goes round then comes back around so no doubt it will come back at some point i just think the trance scene is a bit stale at the moment. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Good points here sir, tend to agree with this.