What Tune When Played Reminds U Of Your X.

The-joker

OMG I love regulate,

'it was a clear black night, a clear white moon, Warren G was on the streets, tryin to consume...'

Used to play an R&B tape in my car when that tune was about, only had 3 good tunes on it, that, Fresh Prince - Summertime, and Ice Cube - A good Day

kml how many X's are you talking about? A tune for each one, lol!!

OMG I love regulate,

'it was a clear black night, a clear white moon, Warren G was on the streets, tryin to consume...'

Used to play an R&B tape in my car when that tune was about, only had 3 good tunes on it, that, Fresh Prince - Summertime, and Ice Cube - A good Day

kml how many X's are you talking about? A tune for each one, lol!!

Well I have had more than one :whistling:

I remember listening to this track by Ulrich Schnauss on a bitterly cold winter's evening after splitting up with an ex many years ago at Uni, lying on my bed staring at the ceiling and feeling depressed. When I hear it now I always think of that same room and how dark it was outside!

Funny how we all attach specific memories to music, but I guess that's how the brain works :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8X1sBDih1I

Wham! - Last Christmas always makes me sad - I broke up with a partner near Christmas time many years ago over a stupid trip abroad (before I met my current wife mind! Although she was into medieval stuff like me which was great :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...