17. Paul Oakenfold feat. Tiff Lacey - 'Hypnotized' (Kowalski Mix) [Perfecto]

18. Lima - 'Requiem For A Dream' (Trailer Trash Bash Up Mix) [white label]

19. DK - 'Unknown' [white label]

20. Simon Patterson - 'Dogzilla' (Mistress Barbara Mix) [Maelstroem]

21. Scott Mac pres. Dave Lea - 'Damager 02' [Limit]

22. Neo - 'BB7' (Blow Ya Mind Mix) [barbwire]

23. DJ Dulce vs DJ Miss Jarea - 'Soul Commander' [shock]

24. Koeing Cylinders - '99.9' [Exact]

NOTE: The last hour is merged from another recording which is quite bad quality.. If you have the last hour of the show in better quality, please contact one of the admins.

• 7 months later...

I was at this festival and recorded it off another site and have it on cassette. It isn't best quality but if you want the second half (l hour) l can convert to Mp3

I for one would be very grateful if you could Chrissie? That would be wicked... I knew there must be someone on the board who had this one! :mrgreen:

Bet it was excellent to be there at the time. I remember listening to the live broadcast of this show a couple of days before my first ever trip to Ibiza - loads of great memories attached to the tunes :)

I for one would be very grateful if you could Chrissie? That would be wicked... I knew there must be someone on the board who had this one! :mrgreen:

Bet it was excellent to be there at the time. I remember listening to the live broadcast of this show a couple of days before my first ever trip to Ibiza - loads of great memories attached to the tunes :)

I'll get it done by the weekend and then submit it on here for Aza or Fuzzylogic to approve.

Nice one Chrissie. I may have a copy also in amongst Aza's 2003 tapes which I currently have. I'm hoping to get some more of them digitised soon.

Thanks Tremor, to be honest my copy isn't very good as it was taken off the internet so if you have a better copy all well and good.

I've submitted the last hour today and hope l've done it properly. I did it using Audacity.

It was a such a fantastic experience being at Homelands as l hadn't been to a music festival for years.

l had to laugh because at the entrance everyone was being searched for drugs etc but seeing l was an "oldie" they just waved me through, bit silly really because l could have been a drug dealer!! I also had a camcorder in my bag which was forbidden but l wasn't stopped from using it.

I didn't enjoy Paul Oakenfold's set at all, it was very boring and the crowd seemed bored as well. It was great to hear 4 Strings, "Let it Rain" , Electro Headz - 'No Sleep, DJ Dulce vs DJ Miss Jarea - 'Soul Commander' [shock] and one of my favourite tunes of all time, Scott Mac pres. Dave Lea - 'Damager 02' [Limit] and VPL " In The Park".

1 was right up the front and everyone was pushing which was a bit scary at times as l'm so short, everyone was in good spirits , there were 70,000 there and it only rained for a few minutes whilst "Let It Rain" was being played (lol). The highlight for me was when Jules came over to me and had a chat before leaving "Homelands" to go onto another gig. There was a photo of me (in the crowd) in Mixmag as well.

Great story behind this one for you then Chrissie. Thanks for that. We'll see what Fuzzy can do with your submission then. I'm not sure if I have it or not anyway I still need to have a proper look. 'Let it Rain' is one of my favourite 4 Strings tracks - would have been actually kinda cool to have it rain just briefly for that track I can imagine.

Great story behind this one for you then Chrissie. Thanks for that. We'll see what Fuzzy can do with your submission then. I'm not sure if I have it or not anyway I still need to have a proper look. 'Let it Rain' is one of my favourite 4 Strings tracks - would have been actually kinda cool to have it rain just briefly for that track I can imagine.

Ha ha, l remember looking up towards the sky as the rain came down, an emotional moment, unbelievable B)

• 4 weeks later...

Chrissie: Just wanted to pop in and say thatnks for this last hour and that I haven't forgotten about it.

I've simply been insanely busy lately, but I'll see to add this sooner than later. Stay tuned :)

No worries, pity the sound quality is so bad :(

File finally merged with the last hour from Chrissie!! And yeah, it's a pity the quality is so low, but it is at least there :)

Cheers for that Fuzzy - excellent work as always! Also a huge thanks to Chrissie for the second hour - great stuff! :)

• 2 years later...