Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 199 (02.06.05)

Simcut

Hey all,

Just listening to my mp3 of ASOT 199 non-stop at the mo, what an amazing episode this is! some absolutely awesome tunes on here, you guys really must check out some of them, incredible stuff !

Tracklist

======

1. Tilt - New Day (Boom Jinx Break mix) (Lost Language)

2. Way Out West - Don't forget Me (Dustbiter remix) (Distinctive)

3. Gareth Emery & Jon O Bir - Bouncebackability (Five AM)

4. Niklas Harding pres. Arcane - Ice Beach (Cold Harbour)

5. Opticane - Valley Cruiser (White)

6. TUNE OF THE WEEK: Menno De Jong - Tundra (Fierce Dub Intuition/Fundamental)

7. Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air for Life (Anjunabeats)

8. Exalted - Cavity (Somatic Sense)

9. Markus Schulz ft. Departure - Without you Near (Gabriel & Dresden remix)(Coldharbour)

10. SolarStone - Release (Zehavi & Rand remix) (Deep Blue)

11. Sayla - Majestic (Arizona vs Passiva remix) (Dedicated)

12. Alex Gold - Back from A Break (Better Days) (Xtravaganza)

13. Armin van Buuren feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Signum remix) Armind)

14. Ton TB - Static Bullit (Blackhole)

15. Sami S - Oasis (Chemical records)

16. Jochen Miller - India (Miller dub) (Be Yourself)

17. Sunblind - Believe (Arc in the Sky dub) (Chemical records)

18. Abel Ramos - Aquarius (Dj Spoke remix) (PSR)

19. Rank1 - TopGear (Be Yourself)

20. Ozgur Can - Changed (Gabriel & Dresden remix) (Organised Nature)

21. Kenny Hayes - Daybreaker (Signum Instrumental) (Turbulence)

Some tunes in particular to look out for on this set are:

Gareth Emery & Jon O Bir - Bouncebackability (Five AM)

Menno De Jong - Tundra (Fierce Dub Intuition/Fundamental)

SolarStone - Release (Zehavi & Rand remix) (Deep Blue)

Sayla - Majestic (Arizona vs Passiva remix) (Dedicated)

Ton TB - Static Bullit (Blackhole)

Jochen Miller - India (Miller dub) (Be Yourself)

Sunblind - Believe (Arc in the Sky dub) (Chemical records)

Ozgur Can - Changed (Gabriel & Dresden remix) (Organised Nature)

Kenny Hayes - Daybreaker (Signum instrumental) (Turbulence)

VERY impressive stuff, any of you guys want me to make some samples??? I know Tim would love to hear most of these :)

I'm particularly proud of my 2 friends, Daniel Zehavi and Efi Rand who's remix of Solar Stone - Release got featured (track #10) - also 2 tunes on Monster's labels got playlisted as well, as you guys know I've been helping out Monster, and its great that track #15 and #17 were playlisted by Armin !

Cheers,

Of course my friend, no problem at all... I want to talk to you about that a bit later on mate... what time u back !?!?

I dont want to use my webspace cause its 163mb and I dont want any old bugger to be able to download it, my bandwith will go psycho, and I am certainly not going to put the link to the original source of where i got it, cause thats unfair on him....

Armin has been my fave DJ for a while now. Really like the tunes he plays, but I've only managed to see him once and that was GK at The Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh (which was basically 2 warehouses :D )

As I've said before, Monster are unstoppable atm. Luke Terry releases stuff through them as well - he really is a young producer/dj that will go somewhere. Check out Fareday on Chemical and Broken Promises soon to be out 8)

tiesto's my fav dj, not liking his recent stuff at the mo tho, well have to see

i presume monster is run in some sort of relationship with chemical-records? And tektonic has ties with monster also.........

Something to do with Brisky I think :?: :?: :?:

I do like some of Tiesto's productions, but his head has got way to big for me. Someone like Jules who is there for the crowd (not just for his wallet) deserves more praise. In his diary this week, Jules was on about a sound system that lost power for 50 minutes and he'd tried to play a couple more at the end, but got stopped. He then attempted to recommend everyone should ask for a refund. Totally spot on. Clubs should be ready for these situations and get the power back on, regardless what caused it. If the lights can stay on, why can't it be quickly restored to the decks?

yeah, i totally agree with what jules said as well, well funny!!

YEah i think tiesto is sooo big - plus he's dutch so he just doesn't appear overh ere enough. Armin's dutch and he's at GK all the time, tiesto needs to make more effort with the British public!!!

At Lotherton Hall, just off the (new) M1. Left at about 5.30 and was home by 6. Cost £30 which isn't too bad either. If we'd have got the bus back to Leeds then a taxi, we'd have spent even more. Plus the buses couldn't get into the site for the taxis!

It was only really publicised locally, with a last minute ad in Mixmag

Armin has been my fave DJ for a while now. Really like the tunes he plays, but I've only managed to see him once and that was GK at The Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh (which was basically 2 warehouses :D )

As I've said before, Monster are unstoppable atm. Luke Terry releases stuff through them as well - he really is a young producer/dj that will go somewhere. Check out Fareday on Chemical and Broken Promises soon to be out 8)

Hehe mate, funny you should mention Luke, he is a good friend of mine ! Really nice bloke, he'll go far, brilliant DJ, I love Fareday, the Chris Shepherd Remix is amazing, VERY suprised Armin hasnt been on to it yet.

Cheers,

I guessed you might know him! I've been listening to his stuff for a while now through the Promise Board and downloaded his Anthemtastic CD from him last year. Not only are his productions top class, but so is his mixing. I think he's only about 19, so has so much scope to go a long way.

Any news from the Chemical/Monster camp when Broken Promises is coming out :?:

Archived