Music Enquiry?

Craig Bradley

Hi Guys ,

Just wondered if you wouldn't mind checking out my myspace? i'm trying to stick to the old trance sound although trying to keep a bit of originality sometimes my tunes do sound a tad outdated but i don't mind as that's the sound i love , anyway i'm uploading tunes all the time. Alot of my music i don't bother sending out to labels don't know whether that is a good thing or not but i just love making good old trance. From when i had my jules play back in 06 i'm still working hard at trying to get noticed but it is fairly hard , i've been making music for about 5 years now seriously wise the rest of the time was spent playing with programs and djing. I hope you get a chance to listen to my music and i appreciate it , I'm constantly downloading old jules sets hehe can't help it.

Here is my myspace

www.myspace.com/craigbradleyuk also my soundcloud is www.soundcloud.com/craig-bradley

anyway thanks for taking time out to read this post and i hope you listen and like the tunes.

Thanks

Craig

Amber sky is superb (listened again) it has the oomph of like Akesson stuff the main riff bassline and such, solid stuff.

That FEAR remix is tops, I like most remixes of it as I love the track anyway, the original is superb still...

With Lost Witness, did you get the acapella from somewhere to make it? i don't know the original but like this.

Be interesting to see what corbossy members would make of your stuff, if no one else.

thanks mate :)

the lost witness remix i think is soon to be released on nebula records , im making new stuff all the time i try and keep to the energetic trance side of things more banging the better , i'm not really keen on the trance scene at the moment its too electro orientated. I'm just going to keep at what im doing i love making music and i love this board hehe , i was listening to that jules qontact mix from 2001 last night easily 1 of the best mixes he has done great energy and really uplifting.

Do you make music at all?

Amber Sky is definately solid!! Pure hands in the air stuff! and very early 2000'ish... top work! :thumbsup:

Aerostrike is also good!

Quite nice potential in your own tunes i would say... i'm not too keen on the Seven Cities remix, but that's just me. I think it's one of those tracks people shouldn't "mess" with :)

yeah the melody is my own , i need to add some more finishing touches to the intro of that amber sky track then ill send it out , yeah i agree i normally wouldn't touch classics but i just wanted to make it more banging i love the original don't get me wrong but just wanted to add my own touch to it so it would fit in with the style of music i play. I'm going to continue making that 99-2000 ish sound i don't care if it's gone just all about the spontaneous melodies and the energy that is missing these days. :)

Do you guys make music?

Mate I'm loving Amber Sky as well. It reminds me of another tune but no idea what it is at the moment. I love the sound of the late 90's trance and this is very remniscent of it. I'd definitely play this. I'll check out the rest of your stuff too. Consider yourself "followed" on sound cloud.

hehe cool , thats what i use fruityloops , it does take patience although i work fast i usually do a tune within 4-6 hours from start to finish and mastered ect.

4 to 6 hours? I use FL Studio myself but it usually takes me around that just on the mastering alone. Some fantastic tracks & remixes you've got there. I wish I was that talented at producing!

thanks for your support guys it's much appreciated , it's just so hard to get noticed these days unless your making that electro kinda trance sound lol i look to do a track every week i get 1 night a week where i stay up all night and thats the night i usually make a track from start to finish. Tim don't worry it just takes time i've been making music seriously now for about 5 years i started when i was 17 and im now 27 so it has took me a long time to get where i am at and im still learning all the time it's just a case of being creative i love the 99-2000 sound because its all about the melodys and thats what it is missing these days in my eyes and the energy is gone needs to come back :) hehe hopefully it will do.

Be interesting to see what corbossy members would make of your stuff, if no one else.

I don't get to look at the board much these days but just stumbled across this. Will do my best to check out some of the tunes cos it looks like they are all going down really well. You on Facebook fella? I can keep up to date much easier on there!!! ;)

Excellent stuff Craig, and I'm sure a quite a few of my mates would agree that your sound is far better than what is around these days

Listened to Amber Sky and Lost Witness tracks first and they're both great! Rendition is a cracking tune and would certainly make me smile hearing that in a club. Again, I can hear my mates asking me with excitement what the hell that tune is if I was playing it at their houses. Reminds me of the V One sound...

Can't really comment on the production side of things as it's not something I've ever got into (yet), but I really like what you're producing. Keep up the good work and don't give up!!! :thumbsup: