Afrojack // GB // 27th December // Double Dutch

GB_SSB_AFROJACK27NOV_FLYER_A6_FinalEdit1.jpg

The Dutch have had many famous exports on the dance music scene including DJs such as Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Laidback Luke & many many more, and one of the newest to emerge on the scene is in demand House DJ & Producer of the moment, Afrojack. Having had a string of hits with big room tracks which have been released on labels such as Size and Spinnin', Afrojack has certainly gained a name for himself amongst clubbers and DJs alike and has been booked the world over playing alongside DJs such as his Dutch counterpart Laidback Luke. He has also has remixed for the likes of Lady Gaga, Sidney Samson and more and after a sell out show back in October, we welcome him back with open arms for an extra special xmas treat on Monday 27th December

Alongside Afrojack we welcome for his debut set at the venue, Bart B More who has quickly become one of the brightest new stars in the international electronic music scene, and has consistently been crafting dacnefloor destroyers that have received massive support from prominent DJs around the world

Joined by yet another one to watch this year, Quintino, who after impressing Laidback Luke so much with his DJ talent was took under his wing and it's been up and up since then. Having released very successful tracks such as Girls, Booker and Supersonic and more recently Rap Das Armas which reached the Dutch chart at number 1. Want to know what all the fuss is about then click here to listen to his mini mix

megaupload.com

Admission: £15 Fast Track Standard Tickets

Advanced Tickets available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

NYE Ticket Bundle

Save Money and Buy a NYE Ticket Bundle which will gain you access to both the Afrojack event on the Monday 27th December and our massive NYE event on Friday 31st December.

Nye Ticket Bundle £42.00

NYE Ticket Bundles are available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

Want to enjoy a more luxurious night out?...Then why not book a private booth reserved for your party all night? Prices range from £200 per booth based on a group of 6 people or £300 for a VIP booth. Booth packages include fast track VIP entry, a booth reserved for your party all night, waitress service to your table and a bottle of spirits with mixers or a bottle of champagne. Contact us on 0121 633 1520 or email booths@gatecrasherbirmingham.co.uk for more information.

Gatecrasher Birmingham

Bank Holiday Monday 27th December

Main Room

Afrojack

Bart B More

Quintino

Dave Thatcher

• 2 weeks later...

Gatecrasher catch up with Afrojack ahead of his set on Bank Holiday Monday 27th December

Gatecrasher: How is your night/day going?

Great, when I forget about my jetlag :-). Just flew halfway across the globe, had great fun in OZ, Asia and UAE. GREAT crowds, lots of studio time, busy and fun.

Gatecrasher: How does it feel to be number 19 in the Top 100 DJ Poll?

- It's an honour to enter so high in the chart, but it doesn't really change anything for me. I am grateful for the people who're in the clubs making all the partys supercrazy, thats the greatest thing!

Gatecrasher: Did you enjoy playing at the awards?

- yes!

Gatecrasher: Your new single "Take Over Control" featuring Eva Simons has become a massive hit..how does this make you feel?

- It's great ofcourse, really the coolest thing to me about it is that its something different on the radio now. And ofcourse its cool for the people who did all the background work on it (labels, agents etc.), their hard work paid off)

Gatecrasher: This year has seen you play all over, have there been any shows that have stood out in particular?

- It was all great, the only shows that have stood out in particular where the ones i took my family too, and where all my music friends were.

Gatecrasher: You used to do a bit of acting, ever thought about going back into that?

- That ain't right, but they have asked me to play the role of Tyler Durden in "Fight Club 2.0; Stupid Questions"

Gatecrasher: Are there any artists / DJ's who you enjoy listening to?

- Carl Cox, David Guetta, Laidback Luke, Pete Tong, Switch

Gatecrasher: After the sell out show back in October, what can Gatecrasher Birmingham expect from you the 2nd time around?

- Thats a special surprise!

9. When touring, what is the one thing that you can't live without?

- Music production laptop!

10. Have you got anything planned for 2011?

- Some great collabs with some of my favorite artists that I'm working on, a follow-up to "Take Over Control" and a lot of touring. Oh and Fight Club 2.0