Mrs O R

Number2Fan

Erm. Is this someone famous? If it's someone who's used to trying to get a bit of publicity then, yes I can see why they've done it. If it's one of your mates or someone, then it's a bit attention seeky. Obviously not shy about themselves. Better send me their link so I can be sure for myself .*

*Joking obviously, I'm not even on Facebook.

Doh! How did i not get that? To be fair, she has previous. Didn't she pose in a see through top in mixmag or summit? Still cant see why she'd send it to all her friends. Must've been a mistake.

apparently the mixmag cover was airburshed from what i heard.

but these are off her own facebook post......

seems a publicity stunt, either that or shes wanting to try and become a model.......

Her latest facbook status update:

Flower Power was the most amazing fetival last night - everyone dressed up and the best music, lights, decoration and friends! Only just woken up with a sore head though! Just been aproached by a Model agency too! Posting my bare bum pictures had obviously done me huge favour! Happy Days! x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont think she will be too bothered about that. She has a Great body and looks good.

But not for me.

I like a Full Figured woman with something to hold on to.. a nice Bumper & Head lights.. wow Did i say that .i think its time for me to

Have a cold shower. :redface: