New member pops in to say Hi :)

Stevedude2

Found this site while searching for an old Jules 30 minute mix I had on tape back in the day featuring Hands Burn and "If" - not located the one yet (although my memory could be playing tricks on me!) but great to have found the site, awesome archive of a time when the Judge was one of the key DJs who introduced me properly to this crazy thing called dance music :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been a fan of Jules since he first started out on radio one and to this day he is still my number one. We have never met unfortunately as i am much older then Jules but i have most of his work on tape and Mini Disc as well as that of his peers. The great thing for me is that Jules introduced me to a line of music that i had previously rejected and to me that is and has always been a sign of greatness :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hi im new to the site, i was looking for some of the judge jules events iv been to and was looking to download the ones i had gone to and some that id just heard on the radio and taped, have i come to the right place?

You certainly have! Welcome to the site. Let us know if you can't find what you're looking for and no doubt we'll point you in the right direction :)