New member pops in to say Hi :)

Stevedude2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrite folks, so pleased to have found your site, just been doing housework on this sunny sunday afternoon, and came across an old shoe box, covered in dust in spare bedroom, wow what a find ! full of old radio 1 tape recordings, forgot all about them to be honest, first one plucked out has jules at don valley stadium, seem to think its on a saturday for some reason ? not sure of year just yet. made me think if anyone else has similar sort of stuff taped, ? quick google and here i am !

great memories of arranging fridays and then saturdays to get back home in time to tape jules's shows. not sure exactly how much i have and quality of recordings but cant wait to start sorting through and hopefully uploading. keep up the good work - excellent site. Thanks again !

• 3 weeks later...

Gil234, welcome to the board.

Most of the audio on here is from people's cassette tapes. Please sift through them carefully for any shows we do not have! If you have any problems uploading an mp3 directly on here, or even if you wanted to post them to us for us to do instead, please let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello to everyone here!

Big thanks and respect to the Judge Jules Archive Godfathers as well as all crew members who keep it going!

I joined up some time ago, have not been active though. Now, finally, I hope it is my humble turn to expose some audios with Judge from back in the day. I hope you are going to enjoy several excerpts from Julesy´s KISS 100 FM London era and BBC Radio One in late 90s. For me, all started in December 1994 during my stay in London when I randomly or by accident, while tuning up the radio receiver, caught 100FM frequency with Judge´s house as well as proggy vibes and I have been trapped ever since. From that moment on I have tried to record Jules, amongst other house DJs, every single vistit in the U.K. and followed his move from KISS to BBC Radio One. After having been in contact with Fuzzy-Logic I believe my audio files including tracklists will appear on JJA shortly.

Please feel free to comment and help with unknown tunes in the excerpts.

Hi all, newbie to the site here.

I'm a big fan of the Judge and used to religiously listen to him on Radio 1. I did have some of his sets recorded on cassette (archaic I know lol) but have since lost them.

I stumbled upon this site and am amazed at how much is available.

I look forward to listening to some of his great sets once more :D

Oh and a big thanks to all who have contributed to the downloads. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have really loved JJ's music for a really long time and I have looked for his music on other sites and I'm really glad that I have found his site with a lot of great archived music. I wish though that I could find his older JDJ album again though. I hope that I can find it again someday. I have played my copy out so much that the CD players can't even read it anymore. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just joined up. All came about from an evening of drinks reminiscing with a friend of mine about the late 90s. He told me he had looked up Jules recently and found he was still going strong djing all over the place including Australia where my friend lives now.

Great memories of listening to his raido 1 shows before going out on the weekend. And going into college on a monday with the weekends shows still pumping through the headphones.

Glad Ive found this website that will hopefully bring back many more memories of great tunes and great nights.

"We're whipping it up like cream in a can!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all

I've been a fan of Judge Jules for years, ever since I got hooked onto trance and dance music at the tail end of the year 2000. The Hi-Gate tune I Can Hear Voices is a fav of mine forever.

Since then, have got some of his albums and mixed albums.

Btw, I'm from a little known island called Tasmania, below Australia.

• 2 weeks later...