New member pops in to say Hi :)

Stevedude2

Hey Guys & girls

Looks like I have joined the party late but better late then never right :o same goes for me as other's in this thread, I love the old radio broadcasts of Jules sets back in the day & looking forward to taking a trip down memort lane.

A fav of mine is live from Gatecrasher @ Lotherton Hall 99, an awesome set!!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, missed this post as I jumped straight in when I joined!!! :mrgreen: I was pretty much a bedroom bedlam anorak in the early 90s and religiously recorded Jules from the start (97-01) ish... however not a fan of that genre anymore or Jules, as I prefer prog and the darker side... however I have loads of tapes to rip from my vast collection and filling in some I don;t have, so I will add them as I rip them, cheers Paul :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Everyone,

This is a great Archive and I have some fond memories from Jules early days probably peaking to 2001, i remember a set he played in the Q club in Birmingham around 1997 live on Radio 1 which I haven't been able to find anywhere perhaps some one can help. As i'm new to this how easy it is to download these archives as i am not able to do this at present. How may posts do you need to do?

Thanks