Stevedude2

New member pops in to say Hi :)

Hey guys, just found this site while reminiscing my old clubbing days, was recently watching the Rapture TV that is uploaded on youtube. Searching for the Radio One Dance Party @ Whitley Bay brought me here. Many thanks to the team and Uploader for the set. At the time I was based in Germany, and as soon as we hit UK Soil, on popped the Judge on Radio 1,. good times. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone.

Just joined as I am currently on a mission, alongside a friend, to find a specific remix of Star 69 that Mauro Picotto used to play in the early noughties - there's a good chance there's audio of it on one of the downloads on this site.

Used to be a big fan of JJ too. I'm from Stoke and saw him a number of time at Golden @ The Void - usually for bank holiday specials.

Good times. Unfortunately Stoke lost much its house music culture many years ago and is no longer one of the clubbing capitals of the UK... :(

Anyhoo...pleasure to meet you all! *waves*

hi, didnt realise there was still dance forums on the go. only found it while looking for downloads but will hopfully become a regular