Pioneer Errors CDJ 1000 mk3 E-8305 & E-8303 ???

Burien

just wonder if is just my cdj mk3 , orethere is more problems like this.

I really think is the program that im yousing to burn my cds,

is there eny program thats better for the cdj 1000 mk3 that i cud youse .

So it don't appears the same problems eny longer , i mabie sould youse windows media player burner? :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

i've just seen that the new pioneer 2000 suports more tippes of audio and wav .....MP3/ACC/ WAV/ AIFF

mabie they knowed the problem and worked on it and fixed the problem ???? :confused:

E-7001 ATAPI system (drive) error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7002 DMA FPGA device error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7010 TI DSP device error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7011 MOT DSP device error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7012 TE4300 device error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7015 FPGA download error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7101 Exception interrupt outbreak error Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

E-7201 TOC not readable The error indication is cleared when the EJECT process is finished.

E-8301 Error during startup The error indication is cleared when the EJECT process is finished or startup is completed successfully.

E-8302 Error during playback The error indication is cleared when the EJECT process is finished or startup is completed successfully.

E-8303 Other error of the player section The error indication is cleared when the EJECT process is finished or startup is completed successfully.

E-8304 MP3 decode error Display it in search for two seconds. Reproduction is continued by possible data.

E-8305 MP3 data format error The error indication is cleared when the EJECT process is finished or startup is completed successfully.

E-8709 Communication error between operatin section and main section The error indication is cleared when the communication is finished .

E-8709 Error in mechanical operations Unrecoverable: Turn the power off. The error indication will be cleared.

So you are having problems with playing CD-R's with normal audio on and also with MP3 Files?

What program do you use at the moment to burn CDs? That could be the problem or it could be the type of disc. Have you tried another type of disc?

im yousing real player sp

and i think he burns not in mp3 i think he burns in data format.

thats why i think for the cdj 1000 mk3 is inposible to read the cds,

and i was seen that the cheap cds are verry shitty to youse,

i done the experience that the printable cds are better to youse for the cdj 1000 mk3 ..

finally i really think that the cdj 1000 mk3 was really just build for audio cds and was in the primary status for the mp3 now the cdj 2000 can play all formats and you can burn what data you want on it he reads all with no problem

but in the end i really need an other program to burn my cds fro the player enyone knows an better program so the cdj works fine with no problem ???