Judge Jules live from Sheffield! 29/1-2011

FuzzY-LogiC

Just wanted to say that BBC R1 broadcasting live from Sheffield where Jules is currently playing live.... (like old times :whistling:)....

They got Kutski running around interviewing a few lucky ladies now & then.

Edit: btw, because of the much bashing of Jules' live mixing i've seen around lately, I have to mention that he hasn't f*cked up yet (in the last 20mins i've been listening anyway :rolleyes:).

the one rather annoying thing though, is the R1 jingles which there is too many of.... "somebody sscreeeeam!" "big big bigroom clubtunes back to back".... but I guess it's not Jules who is in control of that.

I might check this out on listen again. I'm sure there are lots of jingles thrown in for the radio but shockingly Fuzzy, Jules actually plays that "Somebody Scream" sample all the way through his live sets these days as standard!

:( I'm sad to hear that... it shouldn't be necessary if you have the crowd with you...

I was gonna say that too Fuzzy, that sadly Jules probably is putting those jingles in, and does the same for every set, with or without Radio one. :(

Yep, he's said so too. I was reading somewhere in an interview, where he said he requests a minimum of three cdj's. Two for mixing, and one for samples. Whoever books him should hide all but two cdj's, give him a clip round the ear, and tell him to get on with it!

Yep, he's said so too. I was reading somewhere in an interview, where he said he requests a minimum of three cdj's. Two for mixing, and one for samples. Whoever books him should hide all but two cdj's, give him a clip round the ear, and tell him to get on with it!

I entirely agree about hiding the 3rd CDJ's. The comment regarding the clip around the ear made me laugh. After all its not a kids party and he constantly dosent need them stupid jingles to remind people who he is!

This is exactly why 'proper' clubbers just can't take the bloke seriously any more. He's making a laughing stock of himself.

and hide his vodka (or anything else containing alcohol) until after his set.

Just listened to it way to many jingles ''Let Me See Some Hands In The Air'' Somebody Scream'' :pinkman: :redface:

Way over the top, i also stuck on his mix from his jj.net i lasted 10mins between jingles dodgy effects and Adele Make you feel my love mashup i had to turn off!!

I download every judgement Sunday podcast to my iphone and there all amazing 60mins of fantastic tunes