PlanetLove 2003 & Godskitchen Ireland 02 set

rallyretro

Hi guys, Ive been a member of this forum for a while but haven't posted here before.

I have one or two sets that on first glance don't appear to be on your database.

Planet Love 2003 on 2FM in two parts, totalling just over 1.5 hours of broadcast from his set. It was me who originally recorded it. Because I was at the event and I couldn't be at home, I recorded the whole day long broadcast on a VHS tape, then converted to mp3 on the computer after the weekend. Unfortunately the recording is crackly because the tv was on which was sitting above the the hifi picking up the radio signal to record to the VHS lol, and the transfer to mp3 is jumpy/jittery in places, but it is still a recording of his set.

The other is a 'Godskitchen Ireland 02' set which I assume is from an event in Dublin, its around 45 mins long, and I assume it was also on 2FM, I didnt rip it, I downloaded it years ago. It starts off with Tomcraft - Lonliness with samples of James bond theme tune in background. Maybe its labelled wrong but I didnt see it on the audio archive list anywhere either.

I also have a Planet Love (Ireland) set from 21-06-08, 43 mins long, I assume that was also on 2FM, I downloaded that shortly after that. Not sure if that is in your database either?

Let me know if they are on here and if not I can try upload them somewhere or how do I go about that ?

Regards

Gus.

Hi Gus.

We don't have any of those sets in the online archive.

I got both the Planet Love Winter Session (from 16-02-08) and the Summer Session (21-06-08) in our offline (*to be uploaded*) archive. The Winter Session is total 39min and the Summer Session is the same as yours, 43min.

I'll PM you the details to log into my ftp and upload, as i'm betting the Planet Love 2003 set is over 128mb, which is the magic limit for files to be uploaded in our archive.

I searched my own Jules audio archive and found a partial tracklist for a Godskitchen 2002 set, which also starts with Tomcraft...not sure if it's my file that has an incorrect date:

Judge Jules - Live at Godskitchen Ireland - 16-3-03.txt:

01 Tomcraft - Loneliness

02 Don Diablo - Acceleration (Svenson & Gielen Remix)

03 ID

04 Justin Timberlake vs Rank 1 - Luv Yur Awakening

05 KOT vs Driftwood - Finally a freeloader (Green Martian Remix)

06 Hi Gate - Hurricane

07 Micheal Woods - Solex vs Dajae - Everyday Of My Life

08 Angelic - Can't Keep Me Silent

09 Darren Tate & Mike Koglin pres. Cota - Waiting

10 Body Shock - Rock This

• 9 months later...

OK guys, this one is being uploaded by Gus as i type this... I'll put it on the site when I have a bit more time.

Only real info I can find wrt a date for this set is that PvD played the 13/9-2003 and that the set (PvD's) was broadcasted on 2FM the 2/11-2003.

Does anyone have info when Jules' set was broadcasted exactly?

cheers

aha!... they just said "Saturday night live from Planet Love 2003"... must be from 13th September then :)

• 2 weeks later...