Who was selling there serato

Marty Mayes

I'm not a Serato fan but I vaguely remember the thread you were talking about. Have you tried the search sire?

no mate because im almost sure it wasnt a serato topic mate,

Dont worry quadder's il still be using my cdj's im just sick of burning tracks to cd and making up cd covers :thumbsup:

I was selling a Traktor Scratch Duo that you commented on so you might be getting confused! :thumbsup:

Ah ha just the man i need to speak to can you PM me your msn add & i will speak to you next week im heading to manchester this morning for the manchester derby & wont be home until tuesday night! Cheers mate ;)

Ah ha just the man i need to speak to can you PM me your msn add & i will speak to you next week im heading to manchester this morning for the manchester derby & wont be home until tuesday night! Cheers mate ;)

You are not going to believe this mate, just stuck it up on Ebay then remembered about this thread and came in to check. If I knew someone was interested I would have tried to get something done outside Ebay!

Sorry!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110647810630&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

You are not going to believe this mate, just stuck it up on Ebay then remembered about this thread and came in to check. If I knew someone was interested I would have tried to get something done outside Ebay!

Sorry!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110647810630&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

No probs mate il have alook now cheers