What Would You Do?

The-joker

What would you do if you awake from sleeping the night before. And found yourself on the ground. as you stand. All around you is flat land

There is nothing to see as far as you can look. No trees, No buildings, no nothing for miles.

Its day time. its warm, dry, then you turn around and see this Living thing standing their. it looks half human & half animal. You run

Away it runs with you where ever you go its follows you. WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?

i will give you my thoughts this sunday. Good Luck :thumbsup:

Ask said beast if it can talk/communicate and ask for directions to the nearest Travel Lodge (Lenny seems to like them).

If said beast could not assist I would slay said beast for sustenance and then proceed to wonder in search of other life.

(1) You speak to the Strange beast as you call it. It does not reply to you..

(2) What would be the Point Of slaying It?

I wouldn't actually do that.

I'd follow it, if it can survive then there must be food and water somewhere. If within however long it takes to starve to death it hasn't helped me then I would eat it

Without a doubt the first thing I would do is construct a very large archery board - possibly out of bark and grasses found on the ground. I would then lie in the middle and allow the creature to circle me anticlockwise for approximately 17 minutes. Then I would remove all my clothes, toss them to the floor and shout at them for as long as physically possible.

If your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cause he’s hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep wiht a man for a little bit of money. And his daddy's gone, somewhere smoking rock now, in and out of lock down, I ain't got a job now. So for you this is just a good time, but for me this is what I call life, mmmm

Well now a few good Idea's................. This is just to Challenge the way you Think.

Dont forget this is just Hypothetical.

This Alien Is from an Advance Planet which is 100 years in Advance Technology To Us. This Alien Has found a way to cure All Cancers and Illnesses plus it has Advance technology that could Advance us 10 years in no time at all.

He was here to Study The Behaviour Of the Humans so he could take you back and reward you with cures and technology and wealth

So the best plan was to: Keep talking to it Even if it did not respond to you..

Watch out for WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? part 2