Podcasts!?

Quadrant

There's a section for Jules podcasts in the tracklisting archive on here, but no tracklistings.

More worryingly, I didn't even know Jules did podcasts? Where are they and are they any good? I do vaguely remember something but I don't think I ever checked it out....

Jules has been doing podcasts for a year now, they aren't anything to do with Radio 1. There is a link to them on his JJ Net site. On his home page there is a list (down the left hand side) click on PODCAST and another window opens which gives you the latest podcast tracklisting and a link to download it. That link takes you to the itune page where there are numerous downloads available to download. Alternatively on his home page there is a link to the "itune" page in the top right-hand corner, which takes you to the itune page but you can't get the tracklisting on that page. As l don't have " itunes " l didn't think l could download them but last week l found another link on the itune page under the heading Podcast Website (on the left hand side) under LINKS, which enabled me to download it. Hope you can make sense of what l've been saying. :confused: I have listened to the last 2 episodes 28&29 and they are very good (in my opinion) these podcasts promote his Judgement Sundays nights.