Calvin Harris // Gatecrasher Birmingham // 1st May

GB_CALVINHARRIS_01MAY2011_FLYER_A62.jpg

Calvin Harris // Gatecrasher Birmingham // 1st May

This Bank Holiday Sunday 1st May we bring you one of the biggest selling dance artists of the noughties and a multiple award winner for an exclusive DJ Set. Tonight ladies and gentleman we bring you Calvin Harris. His debut album I Created Disco became a gold selling album and contained the top ten singles Acceptable in the 80s and The Girls. He has also written and produced records for other recording artists including Kylie Minogue's X and his number one collaboration with rapper Dizzee Rascal Dance Wiv Me. His 2nd Album Ready for the Weekend released in 2009 reached number one in the Uk album charts and includes smash hits such as I'm not Alone, Ready For The Weekend and Flash Back. As well as being a successful singer- song writer and producer, he is also an incedible DJ with pure energy behind the decks, which those who attended Gb for NYE 2009 bore witness to after he tore the main room apart.

Next up we see a DJ who is following in his older brother, Sebasatian Ingrosso's footsteps. At just the age of 20, Oliver Ingrosso has already released his first EP, Itrack together with Tim Berg and Otto Knows on Roger Sanchez's label Stealth Records and has gained support from the likes of Tiesto, Armin van Buuren and Sebastian Ingrosso. His energetic perfomances in the DJ booth have already made a name for himself in the business, DJing all over the world, he has truly become one of the most wanted artists in 2011. At his humble age he has already toured the world playing alongside the Swedish House Mafia, Adrian Lux and Sour Grapes, just to mention a few and hosts the legendary Sundays on F12 in Stockholm as their resident DJ. The future is bright for this fast rising star and we can't wait to give a big warm GB welcome this bank holiday Sunday.

Joining this already superstar line up we see one of the hottest producers of the moment, Sebastien Drums. 209 was definately the year for this guy, who since the age of 11 has been involved with music. His collaboration with Avicii 'My Feelings For You' stormed dancefloors on the white isle last season and catapulted him into the limelight of clubbers accross the world. His latest release 'Tweet I' has been championed by the likes of the Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Pete Tong and the like, whcih is why he is already confirmed to be one of the new generation of DJs we will have to watch very closely in 2011.

Admission £15 Early Birds / £17.50 Standard