Any suggestions?

thirddrive

Just wondering any advice as what should be the final tune of the week of the semester for my fledgling radio show?

I've shortlisted a few here i'm considering, some are not new, since the premise of tune of the week really is to expose people to tracks they wouldn't hear otherwise in uncut fashion..

Corderoy - 'Drifting'

Beyond - 'Still Dream'

Coldplay - 'Speed of Sound' (Karl G Remix)

Madelyne - 'A Deeper Love'

Dumonde vs Judge Jules - 'What's In your Head'

Any thoughts? Bit late really since show is tomorrow evening (Monday)!

has definately got to be coldplap mate, im listenin to your show tommoro for the first time - ive heard good things so if u drop this tune, u'll guarentee me a good listen :wink: :wink:

Beyond is a special, special track - and bloody rare too, it took me ages to track down!! However it's not right for the last track - could you play it just before the half-hour mix @ the end, as the tune before (like you did with Nevada)?

I always enjoyed Jules about to start the half-hour mix on his old Friday show, he'd whip out the best trance track in his box and say "ok very quickly one more tune then before we go into that half hour mix..." :D

Please please please play Beyond!!!

I'm still after it!!!! I loved it when Jules played it on an essential mix in er 2000 but not when he miscued Caned And Unable and fudged up the mix!

Please Mr. Thirdrive can you fix it for me? :o

Hmmss....good idea actually guys. Probs will be Coldplay, but will still play Beyond, housemate wants to hear it too, she loves bit of Kate Bush like me! May have to be a last minute decision!!

Any more thoughts that may sway the decision ;)?

yesu know it christian, coldplay all the way my man, as jules played it as his tried & tested i reckon u give karl the extra pleasure as havin it as ure tune of the week also!!

nice 1 bruvaaaa1

Archived