judgement sundays 2011

jaylo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the lineups often come out just before opening party I think... I would expect them to be available by start of May but not sure how long before that.

Last year it was announced in April so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!!

I'm going for 2 weeks in September and will be there for JS closing party.

• 1 month later...

there hanging fire with releasing the lineups for some reason

they was supposed to be announced wed but are still yet to come out......

its more than likely gonna be the same old.....a mix of tristan d / vicky devine, jules, probably jordan suckley this year as a regular....

there hanging fire with releasing the lineups for some reason

they was supposed to be announced wed but are still yet to come out......

its more than likely gonna be the same old.....a mix of tristan d / vicky devine, jules, probably jordan suckley this year as a regular....

The line-ups are out - and they're very uninspiring this year. There's only 2 decent line-ups this season.

And yes, Tristan D is there as resident. That guys is shocking. Its a good job he's Jules's mate because he'd have struggled to get anywhere as a DJ otherwise.

Oh dear on all counts. But don't forget Mrs AOR will be performing Radiohead's Creep EVERY week. :)

She's not that bad surely , i miss angelic i'm glad shes making a comeback. I don't blame him for having that clubland there though brings in the money i suppose you have to cater for different tastes in music :) . I'm just grateful i got let in the dj box if only for 5 secs just to take a pic of jules was the best night of my life :D

I liked the original Angelic stuff loved it in fact.

But she actually is THAT bad now IMO let's face it, no other club night would be putting her on weekly if Jules weren't.

Rich husband giving his wife something to stop her dying of boredom if you ask me. ;)

(radiohead's creep)