The Con - Dem nation!

Number2Fan

I've not noticed the effect of VAT to be honest, but also not really noticed a huge increase in take home since new tax codes came in. My biggest problem at the moment is last year I was doing about half a month's overtime every month.... this year I've had very little if any. Still, I'm grateful to have a job at all but half a months wage is obviously a significant difference. My car insurance went up a fair bit this year for no reason other than prices have just gone up by a huge percentage - I have 6 or 7 years no claims bonus and everything else still the same this year but paying about £100 more. I also fear the energy bills are going to skyrocket as Tom put it having caught a report about it on the news the other day.

f*** Tom. Don't talk about the Winter Man. We're only getting into it Man. I think this Country is f***** for the moment.. But it's home. Summer is shite. But surelyit the Winter can be basebacle - Cheese willl be on my ass, because my spelling is wrong. Everybody can spell wrong and Cheese say's nothing. But I put one letter wrong and she's totally on my ass. Total proof that she loves me.

I knew it could not be rectified. But Cheese. You'll be on my ass like nobody else. The text f***** me over like it often does. Why? Because I'm the Chosen One. A Living God, has those who try to try to feel disbelieve, though I never try to create believe. f****** predictive text though if I chose I could? Do anything! Including sorting out predictive text. Is late Goodnite. Sweet dreams. I'm going to give them to you if you can't find them. They are only a little way away Cheese. Sorry. I've sort of lost myself. I like to loose myself sometimes. But not to much

My car insurance went up quite a bit (serves me right for having an utterly unsensible motor but still).

It annoys me how we have to pay for the bad winter, we have to pay for the rise in wholesale energy prices, we have to pay an extra 5p per litre of fuel when the price goes up a tiny amount, and then have to pay an extra 2p when the price comes down.

I've got to attend a meeting in London tomorrow and I know full well that my train ticket will cost north of £150 (peaktime return with parking) and though I am not personally liable for the cost it annoys me that my workplace has to pay such an astronomical amount

Simcut! What is your obsession with Topics Man? Why don't you get a nice girl and feel her up a bit. Might distract you a bit from your total obsession with topics.

It is probably unique to humans that we can think laterally. Topics surely don't have to follow on track as a train runs on tracks. Humans, after millions of years evolution can think outside the box. No offence meant Man. I have got no bad vibes towards you at all. Maybe you know me well enough to know that if I did, I would let you know. Chill Simcut :)

I don't really get why people talk about politics - everyone has their own views and beliefs - or the economy. It's like discussing the weather. If it rains it rains. If it's sunny it's sunny. There's f*** all we can do about it. But maybe some people need to ventilate their feelings. For some it's maybe an opportunity to show of how smart - they think - they are. For some it's an opportunity to mouth off.

But who the f*** is mouthing that Cheese is jealous of those more well of, or has a chip on her shoulder, or is ungrateful for her 'comfortable' life. Don't answer. I f****** know who. Show me one f****** quote of anything that Cheese has said that supports that view! Or! Shut the f*** up! And! If you've got any balls apologize!

Who knows what stress and strain and anxiety Cheese is feeling in her life because of the present economic conditions. f****** nobody! Except Cheese.

Neuro once said to me that this was a friendly community. Where is the f****** community spirit with those who are picking on Cheese. SHAME on you. Where's you'r f****** head at. Get your f****** minds right! Do you only care about yourselves, and if everything is good for you. That is the way animals behave. In fact they will sometimes behave better than that.

One thing I'd like to know! Why does everyone seem to accept that because someone earns more money that they necessarily work harder than someone who earns less money. That is f****** total bollocks.

Does Someone who earns £200,0000 work 100 times harder than someone who earns £20,000? Are they 100 times more intelligent? Are they a 100 times a better person? There are a lot more people who earn into the hundreds of thousands than you would think. There are a lot more people who earn into the millions than you'd think. Am I jealous of them? No! The caviar and champagne would stick in my throat when I know that fellow human beings are living in poverty. But the rich and powerful can do pretty well much as they like. Those who aspire to that, or are even happy with less - the ever present middle class - uphold the system. Mainly to preserve their lifestyle, though it underpinns the continued existance of the rich and powerful. The middle class also contain and control the working class. Essentially to again preserve their lifestyle. The working class accept their lot. People think that is just naturally the way things are. It's the way things have always seemed to be.

In Victorian times match stick girls - girls of 11 or 12 or 13 sold match sticks - and their bodies. That was the way things were. People accepted it. What will people not accept?? People just mostly want a happy life. If not a happy life then a comfortable life. If not a comfortable life then a bearable life. If not a bearable life then just life.

But open your eyes. See the World as it is. You have your we place in the World, and you want to hold on to it, and maybe make it better. But don't be so f****** stupid as to believe that those who earn more or have more money work harder, or in some way deserve it. Within limits, that is true. But in Britain, as in many other Countries there is way to much out of those limits of decency and humanity.

Briggsy. You're talking f****** bollocks. You say that you think that Cheese thinks that the Government/taxpayer owes her something. Cheese is a f****** taxpayer. And! Yes the f****** Government do owe us all something. They are not there to talk bullshit in the Commons all day. They've been given a position of trust. They promised a lot - what's new - but now they should be delivering on their promises. They don't get paid for talking Shite. They are now in control. They've got to do REAL things, and not just be bastard conservitives. People are suffering, and the economy hasn't improved at all. Maybe the conservitive government are looking out most for who they alway's look out for.

I don't really get why people talk about politics - everyone has their own views and beliefs - or the economy. It's like discussing the weather. If it rains it rains. If it's sunny it's sunny. There's f*** all we can do about it. But maybe some people need to ventilate their feelings. For some it's maybe an opportunity to show of how smart - they think - they are. For some it's an opportunity to mouth off.

But who the f*** is mouthing that Cheese is jealous of those more well of, or has a chip on her shoulder, or is ungrateful for her 'comfortable' life. Don't answer. I f****** know who. Show me one f****** quote of anything that Cheese has said that supports that view! Or! Shut the f*** up! And! If you've got any balls apologize!

Who knows what stress and strain and anxiety Cheese is feeling in her life because of the present economic conditions. f****** nobody! Except Cheese.

Neuro once said to me that this was a friendly community. Where is the f****** community spirit with those who are picking on Cheese. SHAME on you. Where's you'r f****** head at. Get your f****** minds right! Do you only care about yourselves, and if everything is good for you. That is the way animals behave. In fact they will sometimes behave better than that.

No offence to Cheese, but the world doesn't revolve around her, we all have our struggles and hardships.

Briggsy. You're talking f****** bollocks. You say that you think that Cheese thinks that the Government/taxpayer owes her something. Cheese is a f****** taxpayer. And! Yes the f****** Government do owe us all something. They are not there to talk bullshit in the Commons all day. They've been given a position of trust. They promised a lot - what's new - but now they should be delivering on their promises. They don't get paid for talking Shite. They are now in control. They've got to do REAL things, and not just be bastard conservitives. People are suffering, and the economy hasn't improved at all. Maybe the conservitive government are looking out most for who they alway's look out for.

Maybe Labour got us into this mess so more blame should be put on those useless twats Blair & Brown?

Yes Simcut. What you say is true. We all have our troubles and hardships in life. Nobody can escape them, in whatever form they come. You say 'no disrespect to Cheese, but the World doesn't revolve around her'. Cheese started this Topic. Many board members have had their say. Where does Cheese say imply that the World revolves around her? This is open chat - where - supposedly - anyone can discuss anything and everything on their minds. Cheese has put her view across. I can not see her having a go at any other board member. In fact she has been very diplomatic. But I see that other board members have had a bit of a go at Cheese. Does it occur to you that Cheese might be going through more hardship than maybe other board members are? Cheese has children to provide for. As I see it most of the member's who have posted on this Topic haven't. That might make a difference? Cheese has been a member of this board a lot longer than me. I have seen that she starts interesting Topics, and contributes on almost every Topic. Are you saying that Cheese is a whinger, and has always been a whinger? If so say it straight. If you knew much about women you would know that women need to ventilate, and talk about their feelings more than men do. You are a young single man with likely no real responsibilities except to yourself. Is not so hard for you, or me. I asked where was the evidence that Cheese was jealous of the more well off, or had a chip on her shoulder. You didn't come up with any. You evaded the questions I asked in my post, and with no disrespect had another go at Cheese. I know the pack mentality. Go for the one that is out on their own. I don't have much respect for the pack mentality. Quote any of Cheese's posts on this Topic which show that she is jealous of the more wealthy, or has a chip on her shoulder and I'm all ears. If you can't. Then what the f*** are you talking about!

Then why not respond to Leonard Simcut. Cheese had said nothing. I had said something! Can anyone answer my question? What did Cheese say that suggested that she was jealous of the more wealthy or had a chip on her shoulder? As is usually the case people mouth off. But when asked how they can back it up? They seem to just talk about other things. Why do you think that is Simcut. We haven't always got along. But I have respect for you. You stuck up for Chrissie when you thought I was being 'arsey' towards her. You've never said anything that has caused me to have disrespect for you. Although you're a bit obsessed by Topics. But don't blame me for you saying that Cheese was not the centre of the World - or words to that effect. I never said, or suggested, or implied that Cheese was. Nobody made you say it. You said it because you thought it. You must own your own words, and not try to pass them of with a smile. Or is that to much for you to do?

Simcut. Seriously Man. What is so distressing about randomness. Is it because it's not predictable and safe? Life is full of random events. That is the nature of life. That is reality. As to my saying that I am The Chosen One. A Living God. I'm not going to say that any more. I think that everyone knows that, that is true. Those who do not believe? That is their choice. But I'm not going to say it any more. I'm tired of hearing it myself. Believe it or not Man, I am not looking for conflict with anyone. I do not wish to upset anyone. I like the surreal. But think most of the board like a more conventional view of things. Will take that into account. Am not looking to upset anyone, or upset any apple carts.

Now I remember why I cant be arsed with this forum. Its gone weird :pinkman:

:boohoo:

:lol:

Leonard - we talk about politics because it has about as much impact on our lives as any other thing we could talk about + this is a forum, we discuss things!

It's called 'Open Chat' because that's what it is, we can talk about a variety of things (within reason).

Simcut is a mod - he is here to keep things in check so that's why he mentions (in a calm, respectful manner) when things go off on random tangents :)

laughed my f****** bollocks of there Tom. Was going to have a little conversation with Briggsy. But what the f*** can I really say after that. Still totally laughing my bollocks off. I could do myself an injury. Ok Leonard. Get your mind right. I'll be back in a minute or two whilst I try to stop this insane feeling. Tom. You might be better than me! Though I've got plenty to draw upon. Though everybody is on my f****** ass. But if you're better then I will accept it. Then Ill send the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse round to your house. Actually. I might not.

Ok Tom. It's Open Chat. Where we can discuss anything and everything? But takling about politics? What is the point Man? Seriously! Ok. It gives people the opportunity to ventilate. That's healthy. But it won't change a f****** thing! But I understand that when things are out of our control, then some might feel the need to have their say. I understand that. I am not criticizing that. I mentioned it in passing. What I was really getting at was the way I feel that some members of the board have ganged up on Cheese. When Neuro has said to me that this site has a friendly communty spirit. Where was the community spirit when Cheese was ventilating her distress, unhappiness and anxiety? With the mob mentality Cheese was picked on. I'm stepping up to say! I'm not going to take that! Nor will I ever stand by and let something like that happen! Cheese has not looked to anyone for any support, and stands her own ground. I stand my own ground, and I say to anyone produce a quote that suggests that Cheese is jealous of those who are more wealty, or has chip on her shoulder! Briggsy wrote quite a long post regarding Cheese. In his post to me? He could only put on his pink baby grow and wave his hand at me. I could have said a lot more, and would quite happily have done so. But you (Tom) got there first with a deadly accurate killer blow. Respect for that my Man :) But! Briggsy. You still have the opportunity to back up what you said. Or apologize to Cheese. Or slink away like a cur dog with your tail between your legs. No longer the big man? Then I guess maybe it is time for you to go. Though you have said you intended to leave anyway. But one short post from me was all it took for you to make your mind up?? I can't put it better than Tom. I'm sure many hearts will be breaking. But not f****** mine!

If board members can talk bollocks about politics, and Simcut you do talk some bollocks, think you are fairly right wing - with the blue rinse brigade. Though I would stand up totally for your right to have your beliefs and views, and express them. Are you coming down hard on me because I'm totally left wing? And! I am random and a bit chaotic? Who does that piss off. You? I really don't give a f***. Though I have nothing against you personally. I random. That's not safe. That's not right. I get the very definate feeling that you're trying to close me down. But I go around, I go over. Or I go through! I have said I'm not looking for friends. I'm not looking for enemy's. I tell it how I see it is. Some might agree with my view. Many will not. You've got a lot on your side. But I WILL be back! I never give up on anything EVER! But I'm happy to chill. Listen to what's happening. Maybe stay on Topic - or maybe not! I don't mean to hurt or disturb the happy people of the JJA. But I live in the real World, and the real World lives in me. We'll see what happens :)

I don't think anyone really 'ganged up' on Cheese mate - just differences of opinion.

Briggsy is well respected on here and I, personally, consider him a mate. My post was in jest and I know he'll have gotten it.