The Con - Dem nation!

Number2Fan

Leonard - chill! You've seriously lowered the tone on here since you joined.

I also can't read your ******* posts ******** because every **** is filtered *** because you ***** so ****. Chill the **** out, *** terrible ** read.

Its a discussion forum - we're all allowed our views and opinions. I don 't think i've said anything that warrants an apology - and nobody has said anything to me that warrants an apology. We all get on well here - so calm down and maybe you can do the same.

If you can't, then maybe Tim should do the honours of putting a ban in place?

• Like 1

No apology necessary. It was indeed a political post and I expected differences in opinion and it would make for a boring discussion if everyone just said here here!!

:)

although I'm not a member of the Topic police, I have to say it is hard work sometimes to catch up on the latest posts only to find they are 99% you Leonard and not necessarily to do with the subject, it can make it difficult to reply, but as you've said yourself, if we don't like it don't read it eh!

Just thought I'd mention it.

Other than that it's all alright here, we all get on and know eachother pretty well despite our differences, you are welcome too Leonard. :) There's no point trying to rile anybody, we are all nice!! :)

Cheese. If what you say is sincere, and I think you are someone who tells it like it is then I must respect what you are saying. But! I'd still like to see a quote from anything Cheese has said which suggests that she is jealous of the more well off, or has a chip on her shoulder! Somehow I don't ever think I will see such a quote. So it's ok to make a statement that someone is jealous and has a chip on her shoulder? Just because you happen to feel like saying that at the time? To me it is not! Briggsy. You were probably putting forth the case that supported the post that you made regarding Cheese. But unfortunately your post was somewhat difficult to read. Think you might have been wanking yourself of whilst writing it. It might seem ok to you. But Briggsy! It is not ok! Don't be wanking yourself of whilst writing a post intended for me. Get yourself a girl, or whatever you're into.

Why not cut out the crap, and show me a quote of something that Cheese has posted that implies that Cheese is how you said!

By all means talk to Tim about getting me banned. Why the f*** don't you do it yourself? Why run to someone else to protect you? Are you not man enough to stand your own ground? Bit pathetic really. That's all I could be bothered to say to you really. Though. If your intention was not to hurt or pick on Cheese I don't have so much of a problem with you. In fact I don't have any problem with you. Though you, and others might have a problem with me. I don't stick close to the herd.

But did it never occur to you that Cheese had started that Topic to ventilate her frustration, and anger, and unhappiness with how the economic situation that we are in now is having a significant impact on the quality of her life, and the lives of her children? Was it really necessary to have a bit of a go at Cheese. Ok. Everyone is entitled to to their opinion and to speak out. But I suspect that you are a single male, with no children, as am I. We do not have the responsibilities and worries that come with having children, and maybe you and I are not suffering the same financial difficulties as Cheese, and can take these tough times more easily. Lucky us! I actually have no problem with you Briggsy, except with what you said re Cheese. Maybe I have lowered the tone of the board since I joined. But I live in the real World. A tough f****** World. If the JJA board want to have their own little World that is different? Then they should be entitled to have that. But when you are takling about the present economic state that this Country is in? Then you're bringing in the real World. I resisted posting on this Topic. Why? Because there's no point in it. Though as I've said before it gives people the opportunity to ventilate. Which is a good thing. I can't see why you needed to ventilate against Cheese though. She is one of us! Or one of you, if you choose to exclude me. I have said before. I don't look for friends. I don't look enemy's! But I will take on anybody who want's to take me on! But then again. I'm just as happy with peace and contentment. Though that's generally hard to find.

Cheese. You are the one that has something to say in almost every Topic. In fact you are probably the most prolific starter of Topics. I'm a fire starter. Twisted fire starter. I'm the instigator! But I am just as happy to chill. But I like a bit of a buzz sometimes. When everybody is getting on and saying all nice things? It get's a bit boring. i've enjoyed a bit of off Topic banter with yourself, and Tom. I really enjoy when things are mixed up a bit, and I get hit with some really funny wit. I like to sparr a bit. But maybe, as Simcut sort of imply's, most of the members of the board don't like it. But that is me! I guess I just might have to be banned, and return in another form. Though Neuro, and the other moderator's have been quite tolerant thus far. Mainly, it's been yourself, and Tom who have responded to that aspect of me, and I have genuinely laughed my bollocks of at your responses. I just really love deadly cutting wit. But maybe you and Tom just want to go back on Topic. I have to say though that you are exaggerating a bit when you say 99%. I post on only a few Topics. Maybe it seems like more because it sticks in your mind. But if you actually looked at it, it would be certainly much less than 10% - much much less. I maybe have gained a reputation, which I don't totally deserve. I have said that I love really sharp wit. But I do actually love the music more. Though if I listened to music all the time - even if it was the best Dance music ever - I would be - I think - a fairly one dimensional character. I have said before. I'm not looking for friends. I'm not looking for enemy's. I am maybe looking for a bit of fun. Though I have fun in my life. But I think you can never have to much fun :) Thanks Cheese. But maybe I am not welcome too.

Ok Briggsy. I can accept that you are a sandwich - or two - short of a picnic. I had sort of guessed that. So I must make allowances. I will make allowances for you until you leave the JJA. When the f*** ARE you leaving? Are you ever going to really leave. Did you not say 'adios amigo's' quite a long time ago? Are you going to leave shameing yourself with a petty quarrel. Will people remember you as the total dickhead who got totally f***** over by leonard1one. Am thinking that you're still wanking yourself of whilst posting to me. No! It's not ok! In your mind it is ok. But in reality? It is NOT! Do you want to try and f*** with me Briggsy. Can you take that on? Or do you think you should speak to Tim, and get me banned. If you want to take me on, then bring it on! But if it's like the shite I've seen you put in your posts recently? I can't promise that I'll be f****** bothered to respond. I'll certainly give it a look over. But maybe the best thing for you to do is kiss Tim's arse really hard and get me banned. Why? Because that seems to be in reality the kind of man? you are! Best you talk to Tim Briggsy. I'm sure he will look after you. You are leaving the JJA. But you don't just want to slink away like a cur dog. Do you? Nice picture by the way :) Have a nice day! Tom has said that you're well respected here. I am inclined to listen to the guy. Don't f*** with me, and I won't f*** with you. But try to control the wanking man! It might be ok at the right time and place. But I am f****** telling you straight! It is not ok whilst you are writing a post in response to me!! f*** sake man. See someone about that problem! Might seem ok in your distorted view of reality. But it is not normal behaviour! Have you never talked to someone about it? I suggest you do. But don't be f****** takling about it to me! In fact. If you can control your urges. Don't be takling to me at all! I'm totally f****** bored with you!