Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave's Comic Relief Show

Tremor

Anyone else heard any of this?

Been watching on webcam a little bit. I have to say it's actually pretty entertaining. Think they're on about hour 39 now and raised over a million quid. Pretty impressive. I would love to do something like this.

I've been listening actually, finding it quite amusing too, not usually a listener to radio one nowadays, but it's been good. Sleep deprivation is harsh though.

I watched a series of programmes about 10 yrs ago now, about sleep, insomnia and all that blah, and on one was a DJ I think the holder of the world record for longest time on air, and there were clips of his show and he had actually gone crazy, hallucinating etc, anyways after he returned to normal life again he was never the same man again and stayed slightly mad.

But actually if nothing else he's proven to me that Greg James and Fearne Cotton really are the most boring Radio one DJ's EVER!!!! Only this last few days has their shows been worth any of any ones time.

Luckily this is coinciding with me repainting the living room, the radio is my only company at this time. :)

Interesting to see what the sleep deprivation does too and I even texted and donated today! :)

I'll donate if Tim Westwood does the shortest radio show ever :D

I like Moyles though (even though he'd be lost without Dave - Dave saves him quite often). I'll be making my donation tomorrow :D

Fearne Cotton is irritating. I find her rather boring. I quite like Greg James though - hes the next strongest on the line-up after Moyles. I used to like Scott Mills - but he's got a bit smug and boring now. I'd get rid of Mills and replace him with Dev. Dev is superb.

But actually if nothing else he's proven to me that Greg James and Fearne Cotton really are the most boring Radio one DJ's EVER!!!! Only this last few days has their shows been worth any of any ones time.

I can see how this could be true. I have only been watching bits on webcam tonight. Started with Scott Mills, then a bit of Mista Jam, now a bit of Nick Grimshaw. I would never listen to Mista Jam or Grimshaw normally but Moyles and Dave have really made their shows entertaining with what they're doing. I do often have to suffer the daytime DJ's at work and once Fearne comes on at 10 it's always dire. I have always liked the Moyles breakfast show. It's been really interesting seeing him interact with all the other DJ's. Very impressed he's been at the controls for the last few hours at least as well. Must be really hard to concentrate by now.

Fair play to him, he'll break the world record and even though he will garner the massive publicity that comes with it he deserves credit for staying on air for 50-odd hours.

Radio 1 in general is shit though and he's got some way to go to beat Genix's longest ever DJ set ;)

Fair play to them. You could tell they were really struggling last night during Kissy Sell Outs show though. Moyles looked as if he just wanted to cut all the speaker wires and punch Kissy in the head while his tunes were blasting out. I really enjoyed it to be honest. I thought the red button coverage was excellent.

Haha yeah I wasn't sure Chris was enjoying the beginning of Kissy's show but he got into it. I listened to the whole show. It was pretty random with Patrick Kielty, Thandi Newman and Katy Perry all dropping in during the show. I think Chris really perked up then and certainly he was enjoying the last segment of the show where Kissy had mixed tracks chosen by Chris and Dave prior to the show.

All good fun, good on 'em, we had R1 on round a mates last night on his pc to keep track while we watched The Expendables, I remember Simon Mayo's attempt nearing it's end back in 99 when listening to Tongs show on the friday.

I remember listening to a bit of Tongy's show then too. He was playing a particularly long track and Mayo had to butt in and talk over the top as the regulations dictated.