What Time Would You Go?

The-joker

I Was Thinking Today Whiles Sorting out Bills And Debts To Pay next week.

How was i going to pay them. My First Thought was Selling my Kidney on ebay, Then it came to me?

If you was to go into your Wardrobe or Closet, then reach to the back of it. Only to find that your hand has gone right

The way Through it. now that your hand has gone through you fell nothing.

Later on you decide to investigate it more only to Find its a Port Hole Though Time. You can only go back in time

To be able to do this, You must get a A4 size paper and write on it The time you want to go back to and the present time date

So you might put..... June 1985 .... 17th March 2011

now put that paper in your pocket & step through....

NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS. YOU MY GO BACK IN TIME ONLY 10 TIME BEFORE IT CLOSES FOR EVER. YOU MUST BE A MILLIONAIRE AT THE END OF YOUR LAST TRAVEL ................

RULES:

(1) you cannot gamble. ie lottery, football pools, etc

(2) you cannot do anything illegal because that would change time.

(3) you can only bring back Items not human or Animal.

HOW WOULD YOU BECOME THE UK NEXT MILLIONAIRE? :o :o

I Was Thinking Today Whiles Sorting out Bills And Debts To Pay next week.

How was i going to pay them. My First Thought was Selling my Kidney on ebay, Then it came to me?

If you was to go into your Wardrobe or Closet, then reach to the back of it. Only to find that your hand has gone right

The way Through it. now that your hand has gone through you fell nothing.

Later on you decide to investigate it more only to Find its a Port Hole Though Time. You can only go back in time

To be able to do this, You must get a A4 size paper and write on it The time you want to go back to and the present time date

So you might put..... June 1985 .... 17th March 2011

now put that paper in your pocket & step through....

NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS. YOU MY GO BACK IN TIME ONLY 10 TIME BEFORE IT CLOSES FOR EVER. YOU MUST BE A MILLIONAIRE AT THE END OF YOUR LAST TRAVEL ................

RULES:

(1) you cannot gamble. ie lottery, football pools, etc

(2) you cannot do anything illegal because that would change time.

(3) you can only bring back Items not human or Animal.

HOW WOULD YOU BECOME THE UK NEXT MILLIONAIRE? :o :o

1975, Invest in Microsoft!

I would choose a very popular medieval games era and set up a major jousting tournament back in that time and charge £1 per ticket to view the event. Then after a million people watch, I accumulate the desired target. Simple. Are we allowed to bring back horses or is that in breach of rule 3?

_44041608_jousting416.jpg

God Save The Queen.

The-joker. Don't wish to split hairs, but if you go back in time and do anything of any significance - illegal or not, you will alter the time line. Judge Mental. How much would it cost to invest enough money in Microsoft, and where would you get the money? Quadrant. Is that a picture of you with your lance standing proud? In Medieval times the currency was groats, which taking into account inflation a million groats would probably be worth £50. I would go back to the time shortly before the American gold rush after finding out where the rich veins of gold were, or oil fields - same thing. Bloody Americans didn't deserve either.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheese. You only need to have sex with Gary Barlow once, or maybe a few times to have a baby. You don't need to have sex lots of times. I think you're just a randy mare :) Don't deny it. Quadrant. Bringing a horse back would break the rules. So you would have to leave your mighty steed behind. Hard to accept I know. But I' travelled through time now and again, and you have to stick to the rules. Though I don't. But then, I am the Chosen One :)