Tremor's March 2011 Mix

Tremor

http://soundcloud.com/nathantremeer/march-2011-trance-mix

Hi guys, here's my latest mix for you to check out. Enjoy!

March 2011 Trance Mix

01. Nitrous Oxide ft. Aneym - 'Follow You' (Maor Levi Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Markus Schulz ft. Jennifer Rene - 'Not The Same' (Eelke Klejin Dub Mix)
03. Taylor & Close - 'Colour To Colour' [Musical Madness]
04. Ferry Corsten - 'Punk' (Arty Rock 'n' Rolla Mix) [Flashover]
05. Above & Beyond ft. Richard Bedford - 'Sun & Moon' [Anjunabeats]
06. Filo & Peri vs. Ronski Speed - 'Propane' [Vandit]
07. Sied Van Riel ft. Nicole McKenna - 'Stealing Time' [Liquid]
08. Adam Nickey pres. Blue 8 - Livia [Enhanced]
09. Alex Kunnari - 'New Life' (Weirdness Remix) [in Trance We Trust]
10. Dave 202 vs Cerf Mistika & Jaren - 'Arrival vs Beggin You' (AVB Mashup) [Armind]
11. Bjorn Akesson - 'Painting Pyramids' [Future Sound of Egypt]
12. Arctic Moon - 'Adelaide' [Future Sound of Egypt]
13. Greg Downey - 'Knight Moves' [Reset]
14. John O'Callaghan ft. Audrey Gallagher - 'Bring Back The Sun' [subculture]

• 4 weeks later...

Nathan,

I've listened to this twice this week - I must say that this is by far your mix of the year so far and really went well. It's not only well mixed, but the track selection and structure shows great character - seriously good stuff.

On the whole I enjoyed each and every track, but those which stood out for me were:

01. Nitrous Oxide ft. Aneym - 'Follow You' (Maor Levi Remix) [Anjunabeats] - love Nitrous stuff and Maor Levi has put a great sound to this track

07. Sied Van Riel ft. Nicole McKenna - 'Stealing Time' [Liquid] - great female vox - classic melodic trance

09. Alex Kunnari - 'New Life' (Weirdness Remix) [in Trance We Trust] - what a great track this - prob my highlight of the mix, it very much reminded me of 'The Thrillseekers - Savanna'

11. Bjorn Akesson - 'Painting Pyramids' [Future Sound of Egypt] - great track this, kinda reminded me a little of Egyptian Empire with the pyramind thingy, but superb track this and noticed a few of the big name DJs spinning this too...

14. John O'Callaghan ft. Audrey Gallagher - 'Bring Back The Sun' [subculture] - great way to end the mix - JOC and his collaborations with these ladies works awesomely!

Know the effort that goes into putting these mixes together as well as uploading etc. - as with my own stuff - so jut wanted to take time to feedback as I know that this is what makes your mixes all the more better!

Cheers ;)

Edited by Aza

Thanks Aza, that feedback is great and so rarely given by people. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. It's encouraging to hear as I was particularly happy with this mix myself mainly in the structure. It always helps when there has been a good spectrum of new music collected in a month. I'll take those comments on board and try to keep to this sort of standard. I am terrible myself at giving people feedback by the way so that was not a dig at anyone but Aza is a top man for taking the time to listen to many of our mixes on here and then nearly always returns to the topic to give feedback at a later date. Thanks again.