Mitch & Mart - 'Get Up'

Tremor

Snapped this up the other day on Discogs for only £4.00 plus postage. There's one more copy for sale if anyone's interested. Pretty rare white label this which featured on The Clubber's Guide to 2000 mixed by Jules.

Awesome track. How sad is it that I know instantly that Space Brothers Shine, The Commie Mix, is mixed in after Get Up on the cd without a second thought! Still my favourite Jules mix cd by a mile.

yeah then goes to Fridge - Angel I think. That was a big favourite CD of mine too I used to play it on minidisc all the time on the school bus. It's odd how you look for a gem like this for ages and can't find a copy for sale anywhere then suddenly 2 come along at once. It came today and is in near mint condition to be fair.

Snapped this up the other day on Discogs for only £4.00 plus postage. There's one more copy for sale if anyone's interested. Pretty rare white label this which featured on The Clubber's Guide to 2000 mixed by Jules.

£7.99 the other 1s going for mate or id of bought it

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=127024&price=5to10

Absolutely impossible to obtain back in 1999. It's a bit too banging for me now, but I was desperate back then to have it!!

This kind of exclusivity is not possible in today's digital era.

Talking of rarities, I've been after DAF-Battered which Boy george played on both Dance Nation5 and the Annual 3, but for years found no trace of not even a discogs entry untill last week! one copy for sale at £8... so tempted to buy it!

• 1 month later...

Picked up clubbers guide to 2000 for 50p today, and yes I know Mitch & Mart, a rather mad quirky tune.

Has anyone noticed a mistake between the last two tracks of Cd2, jules brings in skip raiders but not fully and then he brings it in again,now, is that a mistake they forgot to edit out?

eBay x

For some bizzare reason, eBay won't let me sign up. When I tried to (funnily enough to buy an old Jules cd), they emailed me telling me that i couldn't because my email address was the same as someone elses' who'd been banned previously although on a different host (mines is gmail). And that was it, bar creating a new email I'd no hope.

Fight the power!