How Is This Possible?

The-joker

While i was Having my lunch i read the back of a match box, which was left on the Table of subways

This riddle read What goes up but never goes down. this is an old one?

But my Question is an old case that happened in Nottingham 7 years ago.

A woman from Nottingham Married Ten different Men from this city, Yet she did not Break any laws. None

Of the men died, and she never divorced. How was this Possible? :unsure:

A woman from Nottingham Married Ten different Men from this city, Yet she did not Break any laws. None

She and the 10 men from Nottingham all relocated to the Isle of Sheppey where bigamy is permitted?

Jeremy Kyle overlooked the case so it never made it to TV - therefore nobody ever found out about it? :whistling:

I can answer the riddle. But not your second question. Though I think Quadrant has gotten it, or is along the right lines.

Answer to the riddle on the match box. My cock :o

You have jokes Leonard1one. the match box answer is funny from you.

Because i Hear a lot of people on here say that your well Hung? Hung like a Mice

Way to go Big Boy. :lol:

The-joker. I don't know who has been telling you that I'm well hung. But I'm hung like a stallion, not a mouse :P Cheese can confirm that as an absolute fact! Though she probably will never admit to it. That's the way girlies are. Some guys say it's not how big it is, but how you use it. ?? Quadrant, Sir. You might find on some of the topics I post on that it can become a bit confusing, or even mystifying. But you've got to think outside the circle Man. I exist in a very big circle ;) Cheese. Nice one. I was wondering who would get it. You are certainly no dumb blonde. Though girlies with blonde hair are not dumb - in my experience. You are a brunette, with hazel eyes, 5.3 - 5.4, medium build, you speak your mind, but you're diplomatic and you are soft hearted, but stand your ground. I don't intend to get married for a while yet - if ever. But if I decide to marry you I would expect it to be a white wedding. So no fooling around. Even with Gary Barlow if you travelled back in time. On that subject. I would travel back in time to when Bridgette Bardot was at her most sexyiest and beautiful, and have loads of sex with her. Then I'd bring her back to the present and have loads more sex with her. I know it breaks the rules. But I live by my own rules. I am a living God on Earth! Am listening to some massive tunes after being out at a Club. Am high as a kite. Though took no pills, and didn't have that much to drink. The girlies were lining up for me. But I'm very very fussy. Didn't see a girlie who really did it for me. Was enjoying the music to much anyway. But when leaving passed a few girls sitting at a bus stop. One of the girls shouted something over. Couldn't make out what she was saying, so went over and asked. She said that she had been dared by one of her friends to tell me that I was very very scrummy. She was very very scrummy, very very beautiful girl. We talked for a while. But then their taxi arrived. Could have pursued it. But felt I'd had a good night so left it. Wish now that I'd pursued it. She was really a very lovely very beautiful girl. But the moment comes and goes. Bit of a glimpse into my night. Probably boring. But was a good night for me. Early for me on a Saturday night. But has been a long tiring week this week. So will maybe go for some Zzzz's. Remember Cheese. No fooling around - in any time period :)

Cheese. My one and only beloved. Don't be coy. You know that I'm one to look out for ;) I've never bragged about it. But I'm a very honest guy, and I was simply responding to The-joker's post. In fact I've never mentioned it before. I have only very rarely said that I am a living God. The Chosen One! Who takes the form of a Silver Panther when I choose. But to make everyone happy I'll say that I only have a small one. But it's how you use it that really matters ;) I'll let you know in a few years if I decide to marry you. But only if it can be a White Wedding. It'll be a nice day for a White Wedding :) You are an early bird. The early bird catches the worm :whistling:

Actually Cheese, it was you that bought up the subject of pork swords. I was shocked! I am a very delicate guy. But I thank you for letting me of. It's only right to be fair. Yes it's Mother's Day. I hope you have a good day, I'm sure you will. I got my Mother a DVD of Elvis live in Hawaii. She loves Elvis. Is his best live DVD. Discontinued. But I got it. Then later my Sister , and of course my Mother are going out for a Mother's Day Sunday Roast. Hmmm. Sunday roast. Though as I've said my Sister is a vegetarian, but is very keen to try the vegetarian Thai noodles. Which I've had with diced chicken breast. Very very tastey. But I'm sure very tastey without the diced chicken breast. Hope you have a brilliant Mothers Day :) I'm sure you will. I know you are a brilliant Mother! How do I know? Because I am a living God on Earth. But this is your Special Day. Happy Mothers Day. I send my love and best wishes to you :) Mothers are special. Lenny

Briggsy. Is leonard1one and The-joker the same person? No. As is suggested by my user name, and there is only One Silver Panther in existance! I am the one and only. We are both new. But I've been on this Earth for 1,000,000 years, and watched over the evolution of Mankind. We don't type at all similary. I write very long posts - using a touch screen smart phone with very good predictive text. I can type at lightening speed. The-joker writes much less lengthy posts, and I only very recently added life quotes in my signature. If we were the same person would not be having a conversation with themselves. Would be having a conversation with myself :)

Jason. Have thought of registering under another user name. Just for the hell of it, and to spread confusion and panic - how to win the battle. But haven't bothered. Or have I?

Cheese. I wonder why you occaisional wonder about it. You are very perceptive. But in this instance you couldn't be more wrong. Talking to yourself? That's worrying. I think a fair bit - when I have the time. Some swear words at times. Especially to my Sister who is really a bit highly strung, and she is a primary school teacher, and I think spends to much time with children, and can often try to relate to me - or my Mother - as she does to her pupils. I tear her to pieces. She has said that I can cut deeply. But I usually always take it fairly easy on her. She has a good heart. Hope you got some really nice presents for Mothers Day. You must tell me, though only if you want to. But I do hope you had a special day :) Just listening to some good tunes. A girl is singing 'I touch myself' Since you're a girlie, do you know what she means? I've lead a very sheltered life :)

The-joker. Great minds think alike. But as I've said, I've been on this Earth for 1000,000 years. You're only 88 years old. Enough said. But you live in South West Pluto. I live in the Infinate Universe. In fact I own it. So we must talk about rent. I don't charge rent for those who live on the Earth. Guess I'm just a nice living God on the Earth. There can be only One :)

Don't know how you meant that Tom. As I do like to talk absolute bollocks sometimes. Just for the hell of it, and to see if anyone can talk more bollocks than me. I like the surreal at times. Though I think most members of the Board are more into being sensible.

I do like it though :D

Don't know how you meant that Tom. As I do like to talk absolute bollocks sometimes. Just for the hell of it, and to see if anyone can talk more bollocks than me. I like the surreal at times. Though I think most members of the Board are more into being sensible.

I do like it though :D

It's an 'awesome' emoticon used on another board that I frequent - thought it was apt here :lol:

The Answer To The QUESTION IS:

A Woman from Nottingham married ten different men from that city, yet she did not break any laws. None of the men died, and she never divorced. How was this possible?

ANSWER IS: The woman was a Minister.

well done to all that got that....... :thumbsup: