How Is This Possible?

The-joker

I think its time to open up the ol music room, and blow off some of the dust that has built up on my records & cds

And get that room Aired B)

Wheres my dust mask gone.....?

Cheese. I'm sure you enjoy spending time with your children. Mother's love their children as much as children love their Mother's love their children. I'm to young to be really interested in children. But I can see that they have their we characters and personalities. I can imagine how special it must be to see their characters and personalities grow. When I was younger I couldn't see why anyone could go all ga ga over babies. Then one day I was in my Doctors waiting room. There was a woman sitting in front of me, holding her baby - don't know age, but young - over her shoulder. I think it was a girl. She just looked straight into my eyes- she had big blue eyes. I have big blue eyes. There was was just curiosity, an attempt to understand. There was not the ability to be angry, or judgemental, or cruel, or hurtful, or any of those things that we see in some adults. There was just openness, a desire to connect, there was innocence of all the hard reality's of life. The baby was beautiful. When I was called in to see my Doctor I looked at the baby's mother, and sure enough she was a very beautiful woman. I realized then why people go ga ga over babies. Though I don't. Though children and animals seem to always take to me. I'm not into all that cissy stuff. Don't feel I ever will be. But time can change everything I guess - one way or another. Also you've got your love of music, and your love of being a chatterbox, and many other things I'm sure :)

Tom. I've got something for you, in response to your 'awesome' emocation. But am on mobile at the moment. So will have to wait until I get on computer. I hope you like it :twisted:

Don't know the age of your youngest Cheese. But I'm sure that you know better than I that children can be very challenging and difficult at certain ages. Is part of their development. As to the question - nature or nurture - I have thought about that quite a bit. I believe that if a child is 'average' then nurture can play a very big role in the development of their characters and behaviour. If a child has a very challenging and difficult personality then nurture will not have as much of an effect on them.

But a carefully thought out and consistant programme of rewards and punishments - obviously not physical punishment - can have a very significant effect on the character and behaviour of a child - the younger the better. It can to some extent even change their nature to some degree - again, the younger the better. After the age of around 16 you cannot effect any real changes at all. Nature determins the child's innate character and behaviour. But nurture can change this to varying degrees. I'm sure you are a very capable and loving Mother. But there are techniques - which are not needed for 'average' children, but can be very effective for 'problem' children. It must not be the greatest to have a 'horrible' child. I certainly don't think I'd be mad keen on it. Though it'll be some time before I would even consider having children, if ever.

Ok. You did get it. I'm just saying that because you're a woman, and I've found it's better to humour them.

You are a brazen hussy. To admit that you've seen lot's of pork swords, especially when they're floating. You've seen more than me. I've only seen one. But I'd say it floated much better than any of the said swords you've seen.

Why do pork swords float Cheese :)

Well. How come you've seen so many pork swords floating? Though you're mind was on other things to really notice. Was you thinking of what to have for tea? Or were you thinking of something else ;) I'm thinking you're a bit of a goer Cheese. We must meet up. You've got lots of experience, and certainly know a thing or two. I've got plenty of energy and stamina, and I know a thing or two to ;)

You were saying in another topic that you feel that you can no longer find tunes as good as a while back. Why not try a bit of Techno? Not hard Techno, but melodic euphoric Techno.

I live - believe it or not - about 2 minutes walk from a very good Techno Club. Was there tonight. Was a total blast. They don't play hard Techno, but melodic euphoric powerful tunes, that make you feel like you're being lifted of your feet.

I rule the dance floor. Some guys don't like it. But they have to lump it.

Would be interested to know details of those tunes or CD's that you said had a massive effect on you. Am always seeking :)

Well. How come you've seen so many pork swords floating? Though you're mind was on other things to really notice. Was you thinking of what to have for tea? Or were you thinking of something else ;) I'm thinking you're a bit of a goer Cheese. We must meet up. You've got lots of experience, and certainly know a thing or two. I've got plenty of energy and stamina, and I know a thing or two to ;)

You were saying in another topic that you feel that you can no longer find tunes as good as a while back. Why not try a bit of Techno? Not hard Techno, but melodic euphoric Techno.

I live - believe it or not - about 2 minutes walk from a very good Techno Club. Was there tonight. Was a total blast. They don't play hard Techno, but melodic euphoric powerful tunes, that make you feel like you're being lifted of your feet.

I rule the dance floor. Some guys don't like it. But they have to lump it.

Would be interested to know details of those tunes or CD's that you said had a massive effect on you. Am always seeking :)

mr-burns-evil-laugh.jpg

Wondered when he would make his move :P

LOL. Tom. Nice one Man. I do actually really like the Simpsons. Is very very witty, and works on so many levels. I'm more a Homer Simpson than a Mister Burns though. Though I've got a lot more hair, and am just a bit more slim and fit. Also don't like doughnuts, as I don't have a sweet tooth. Used to have, liked my chocolate. But now I much more prefer savoury foods. You shouldn't have said I was making my move Man. You know women get funny if they think you're trying to make a move on them. Now Cheese is going to play all hard to get. Though really she wants me like crazy. I know you'll never admit it Cheese. Typical woman :)

As I said Tom in a post witten a short time ago in the topic does anyone think leonard1one and The-joker... I was listening to a very good euphoric CD whilst I was replying to your post, but it ended, and purely coincidently I came across the CD that I'd burnt of your prog trance. Am still listening to it at the moment. It's really growing on me. I like it Big Time. Much Respect Man :thumbsup:

If you're looking for some good tunes Cheese you should download it, if you already haven't. My cock is nearly as big as a battleship :)

I can say in all honesty that it is. But when we meet up you might find it a bit painful to sit down afterwards ;) But it'll be worth it I promise you :kiss:

As I said Tom in a post witten a short time ago in the topic does anyone think leonard1one and The-joker... I was listening to a very good euphoric CD whilst I was replying to your post, but it ended, and purely coincidently I came across the CD that I'd burnt of your prog trance. Am still listening to it at the moment. It's really growing on me. I like it Big Time. Much Respect Man :thumbsup:

Thanks mate - much respect to you too, you have reinvigorated this board of late :)