How Is This Possible?

The-joker

Sorry Cheese. I do like to live on the edge. Certainly did not mean to offend you. Women are from Venus Men are from Mars. I don't know if there is an emocation for saying sorry, so :) :kiss:

Tom. Thanks mate. I like to have a bit of a fun. What is the point of life if you don't have some fun along the way. Your pictures have been classic. Laughed my bollocks of when I saw them. See that you are well respected on Soundcloud, and I'm sure here. Is well deserved. Not only for your excellence as a DJ, but also for your sense of humour :)

Cheese. I think you're annoyed with me. That makes me feel bad. I like you. I would never intentionally say anything to anyone I liked that might offend them. In fact I would never intentionally say anything to any woman that might offend them. I have already apologized. But I apologize again. I hope you know that is sincere. I tell it how it is. But I'd just like to say that quite a few women would be offended by your post that your ex had said you'd had enough cock to sink a battleship. That is the truth Cheese. If I showed that to my Sister I know her well enough to know the kind of thing she'd say. She'd say something like - that's disgusting. What kind of woman would write something like that, that could be seen by hundreds of people. I personally thought it was very funny. But I'm just saying that it's a matter of degree. I remember once when my Sister was out with myself and mates Clubbing. At the end of the night, whilst waiting for a taxi an older - but attractive - woman came over and tried to chat me up. She was a real good talker, she was just so natural. But when talking she mentioned one of her sisters. Can't remember totally the context, but she said 'though she's just a cock sucker'. Was not said in a nasty way, but in a jokey way. She was actually a very likeable person. A day or two later my Sister and I were talking, and I said about how good that woman was at chatting. My Sister got a bit of a look on her face, and said that she was really good at chatting. But that she was very crude. I was out at a Club tonight. In the queue a couple of girls started talking to me. Both very attractive, but one more than the other. One of them asked where I'd been earlier. I said I'd been visiting a friend. The more attractive one said 'have you got a ride'. I knew what she meant, but said what kind of ride? She said 'a ride, you know what a ride is'. I said do you mean a ride in a taxi? :) She made it clear to me what she meant. But I thought it was funny, and said to her 'you're very straight talking'. She meant no harm. I left the Club early though because the music and vibe wasn't very good, and I thought I'd more enjoy Tom's 'The Progressive Showcase 130'.Which I've been listening to for half the day. But sincerest apologies again Cheese. :)

Cheese. Am very glad that you've forgiven me. I mostly am very diplomatic - though I tell it how it is, I talk straight, and I'm sure that you are mostly very diplomatic, though you'll tell it how it is, and talk straight to. Would have been very sad to loose you as a friend, and having some banter with you. Hope you'll still give me the odd kiss :) Found it very hard to adjust to your new name Cheese. Didn't seem right. But I've totally gotten used to it now. Would still be very interested to know the tunes or cd's that moved you so much a few years ago. I just love Dance music Big Time. Am listening to some at the moment - through headphones - it's quite late - but will be going for some Zzz's soon. Am sure you're fast asleep at this time. Hope you have at least one or two sweet dreams :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll PM you about the dreams thing Cheese. There are possible solutions. You are a big strong girl. But there's no need, or glory, in suffering in silence, and putting up with things that are not good :)