Slusnik Luna - Sun (2011 remixes) [Anjunabeats]

Quadrant

Ok, first up, I know these were released about 2 months ago, but I only just stumbled upon them.

Secondly, 6 remixes of the original and I don't like any of them!! Why touch another classic?

Here they are anyway:

1. (2011 re-work)

2. 4 Strings Remix

http://soundcloud.com/anjunabeats/slunsik-luna-sun-2011-4-strings-remix/

2. Joonas Hahmo Remix

3. Genix Remix

4. Heikk L Remix

5. DJ Orion & J. Shore Remix

For me, none of these "electrodance" remixes come close to the original package released 11 years ago:

Original 2000 Mix

As you stated none of them are a patch on the Original (even the AMbassador remix was better).

This is the level that Anjuna is on right now and it's probably one of their better releases this year! (despite being an afront to the majesty of the original which I still have on an Incentive CD)

Ok, first up, I know these were released about 2 months ago, but I only just stumbled upon them.

Secondly, 6 remixes of the original and I don't like any of them!! Why touch another classic?

Agreed, I downloaded the Original and thats been it, it isnice they've finally made it downloadable full length (was previously available faded out just after the 7 minute mark)

Oh and Genix's unofficial remix from tother year was good to, prefer it to his official remix really.

I was surprised Anjuna released this package really.

If - and only if, I had to give choose one of those, the 4-Strings is probably the best for me...

The original though was just super and Jason yeah, I recall strangely having to mix with that track fading it out... The original also had such a great beat to it as well as the euphoric break down! :)

The original mix from 2000 is still the best and I think its unique sound leant it great crossover appeal. Jules used to play that mix and the Ambassador remix back in the day.

Not sure why the Ambassador remix was left off this package mind... a shame.

• 5 months later...

Yet more classics get ruined for the masses now :(

Both the original and AMbassador mixes were class, the AMbassador mix had such a dirty beat to it i loved it!

There's a sub-standard remix of a classic track trotted out every week by some DJ or other.

It's pretty sorry for the scene but then people seem to lap them up without recognising the beauty of the original

One of the primary reasons why trance has gone so stale over the past few years