Jules R1 22/04/11

JasonB

01. The Squatters - 'Minesweeper' (Black Noise Dub Mix) [Champion Records]

02. Grum - 'Through The Night' (De Leon & Gum Me Remix) [We Play]

03. J&T Project - 'In Love With Propane' [White Label]

04. Sander van Doorn - 'Koko' [Doorn]

05. Heatbeat - 'Megabootleg 500' [White Label]

06. George Acosta Ft Fisher - 'True Love' [black Hole]

07. Benny Benassi presents The Biz - 'Satisfaction' (Setrise Remix) [High Fashion]

DJ En Route: Carl Cox

08. Erick Strong - 'Joker' [Reset]

09. Loadstar - 'Space Between Us' (J&T Project Remix) [White Label]

10. Fafaq - 'The Step' [High Contrast]

11. Richard Durand - 'Wide Awake' [Magic Muzik]

12. Taylor & Close - 'Rubix' [Musical Madness]

Rave-olution

13. Daft Punk - 'C.L.U.' (Paul Oakenfold Remix) [Walt Disney]

14. Daft Punk - 'C.L.U.' [Walt Disney]

Tried & Tested

15. Above & Beyond - 'Thing Called Love' (Burning Bridges Mix) [Anjunabeats]

16. Marc Simz vs. Aerofoil - 'Xplode 2011' [Reset]

17. Kyau & Albert - 'Be There For You' (Mat Zo Remix)[Euphonic]

DJ Relay

18. Richard Durand’s Choice: Alex O’Rion - 'Dragons For Breakfast' [black Hole]

19. Kyau & Albert’s Choice: Stoneface & Terminal - 'Time to Wait'[Euphonic]

The Classic

20. PPK - 'Resurection' (Radio Edit) [Perfecto]

Big Room Mix

21. Menno De Jong - 'Turtle Paradise'[intuition]

22. Ben Gold - 'Pandemic' [Garuda]

23. Stoneface & Terminal - 'Here To Stay' [Euphonic]

24. Billy Gillies - 'Digital Sundown' [White Label]

25. John O’Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - 'Ride The Wave' [Armada]

26. Tristan D - 'Interstate 5' [spinnin Records]

Another awful J&T bootleg remix, ruined a class track completely, I'm tempted to be done with listening to the show now altogether.

Rave-o-Lution really is so pointless now too.

Do you listen every week Jason? Will you stop doing the tracklists if you do stop? I listen when i can, but always check on here for the tracklists. If nothing else I like seeing what he's playing.

Not too keen on that Sander tune. Didn't really listen to it too much but it didn't appeal to me right away.

Is it just me, or does there always seem to be an influx of these terrible bootlegs round now, just in time for 'Beefa?

Really appreciate you doing the tracklistings each week, so hope you don't stop doing so. The R1 tracklisting isn't laid out very well and isn't always very easy to read.

I'm going to see Charlie G and Jules @ Sound in Penzance tonight so it will be interesting to hear what he plays. He's @ Berties in Newquay earlier on and doing the last set in Penzance. Looking forward to it :)

Yeah I listen every week , I'll keep listening but will skip the J&T bootlegs.

You got a mention during the show btw Chrissie.

Yes, l was listening so heard the shout :thumbsup:

Jules hasn't played in Penzance since Sept 2003 so its a treat for me not to have to travel to see him play.

The Above & Beyond tune really is the worst piece of garbage to ever come out on Anjuna - utterly shocking.

SvD's new track is rubbish too & I agree that 'Rave-o-lution' really is the most pointless feature ever, who cares?

That said the final mix looks half decent

To be honest I never listen to Jules anymore at all, I just scope through the tracklists and look for interesting tunes that I will check out,

New "Above and Beyond" is pure shite I agree!

"George Acosta Ft Fisher -True Love" is a nice tune but I hear Armin play this on ASOT about a year ago to be honest!

"George Acosta Ft Fisher -True Love" is a nice tune but I hear Armin play this on ASOT about a year ago to be honest!

It was longer ago than that! - I had the mp3 of that track (which shows how old it is as I haven't brought anything close to trance for a couple of years now) in the dub version.

I think that they are releasing new versions though so maybe Jules just picked up the original and thought it was new

Hasn't PPK just been remixed? I'm sure I've heard Oakey play a new version on his radio show. Would tie in with it's 10 year anniversary if so. :-o

The breakdown never really done much for me on Resurection, but the main body of the tune is excellent. :-)

Hasn't PPK just been remixed? I'm sure I've heard Oakey play a new version on his radio show. Would tie in with it's 10 year anniversary if so. :-o

The breakdown never really done much for me on Resurection, but the main body of the tune is excellent. :-)

Oakey actually never stopped playing it! It was one of the main reasons everyone slated him.

That said I do think he has a new remix in his playlists