Words etched on vinyl

Number2Fan

That's the way of the World! Live with it! Or ask Neuro to ban me. That's not a problem. I can just join with a new user name, and e mail address. We had a couple of run ins when I first joined. You said recently that you didn't hold grudge's. Didn't seem totally sincere to me. But I left it. Sorry man. But nobody tells me what's right or what's wrong. You're entitled to your view. Will listen to it and give it thought. But in the end I will decide what I think is right.

Doesn't work like that, I was just merely saying that you are far too random sometimes with some of the stuff you do & say. This place is nothing like what JudgeJules.net was, there's a family atmosphere here, but some of the things you come out with are just completely bizarre. Also, some of the things you say to Cheese is a bit cringeworthy...sexual favours? really? Fair enough if Cheese see's the funny side to it, at least I hope so, still seems weird to me. Don't get me wrong, I do have a sense of humour, and I don't hold grudges, I still have an opinion though that a lot of the things you post are just far too "out there".

Edited by Simcut

Cheese! You've caught me out again. Though I have to say that all women have to think about is what to make for the tea, and which is the sexiest pair of knickers to put on. Though your mind is as sharp as a razor, and you are very quick witted. That is totally genuine Cheese.

But! As the Chosen One! A Living God! You must realize that I have many things on my mind, and though I am omnipotent I cannot always concern myself with little things like an f here or there. Belive it or not I am aware of the difference between of and off, and to and too and two.

But though I think you never read my posts you do not miss a thing.

You say that you're a human dictionary. I think you are pretty much. Just out of interest. Are you pretty?

But Cheese. Please get rid of that profile picture of that crazy looking guy. Though it's totally your right to have it there. But please consider others who see it. Time for bed. Even I get tired sometimes :)

Apologies to Jason and Simcut. Am using a smart phone and batt about to go. Jason I could tell you the meaning of, off the wall. But you are the master googler, so you can find it easily.

Simcut. Your post was most reasonable. My reply was going to be equally reasonable. We have different characters. But that's certainly no reason to be enemy's. Apologies for my earlier reply. Might have been a bit hard. Don't think it would have bothered you at all. You come across as having a strong personality. So do I. So we've butted heads a couple of times. But that's not what I'm looking for in life.

Cheese. You like the picture of that guy. That is fair enough. Though. I used to think that you were a sensible well balanced woman. Now I'm starting to have doubts. If you want a picture of that guy could you not use a picture of the back of his head. The expression on his face suggests that he fancies me.

Surely even the beloved Cheese cannot assault us men with such an image. Maybe a nice picture of a very beautiful girl in a neglige that has gotten wet under a beautiful waterfall? I really love beautiful waterfalls.

As to you saying that you are not pretty at all. I've heard that line before. But taking you at your word. I'm sure that your partner and your children think you are pretty. But much more importantly they love you. I am immensely handsome - seriously. But it's a burden - really!

You never mentioned anything about your frilly knickers. Though truthfully I have no real interest. But you could have mentioned them in passing :)

Simcut. I think when you say far to random you maybe mean far to crazy. I think that you are a lot more conservative than I am. Everybody is different. You are you, and I am me. Though you've said that you do have a sense of humour I think you're a lot more serious than I am. To you some, or all of the things I say are bizarre. To me they are sort of surreal. Cheese, and some of the guys are up for a bit of banter. But if I offended Cheese - something which I would never intend to do - then Cheese is a big girl and would soon let me know. And! I would listen up good. You've said that you don't hold grudges. I now accept that. I certainly hold no grudge against you. You have said that you have the opinion - which is totally your right - that the things I say are just too 'out there'. I think that maybe makes you uncomfortable. But to me it's just a bit of fun. I think you have to have a bit of fun along the way

I will listen, and consider whatever you have to say Simcut. But I don't feel that I'm doing any harm, and don't intend to. But in the end I'm very much my own man. But as I said, I'll listen, and consider what anyone has to say :)

Jason. Your post 'lies' refers to Cheese saying she wasn't beautiful. I think maybe she is a hot babe, and doing what hot babes do, which is to sometimes tell porky pies. But I assure you Cheese that I am not the kind of guy who get's any kind of kick out verbal banter. I need that Human Touch. You and me. We were the pretenders. But we let it all slip away. But in the end what you don't surrender. The World just Strips away.

I'll say only One time to anyone that knows me, or who gives a damm. That I am The Chosen One. A Living God.

Actually. Meant to say I'm not crazy, or out to upset anyone. Haven't found the JJA very exciting recently. Though maybe that's how you like it. I can understand that.

AAHHH. Somebody knows they've been caught out :) i'll not hold it against you though - so to speak :) if you get rid of that terrible picture. Ok I know you're a girlie - still trying to work out your age - but Please!!! Have mercy on the male member's of the board. That sounds rude. But it honestly wasn't meant to be :) I think I'm going to get into big trouble. Trouble is my middle name. I'm a mean eyed mountain jack. Actually I'm really a very nice guy. But don't tell anyone. Don't want to loose my reputation for being Mad and Bad. Though I'm not here to upset anyone on the JJA.

Cheese. Do you not understand that I am The Chosen One. A Living God. The fate of mankind rests upon me! However I spell a word is right! Whatever I do is right! You have said you are a human dictionary, and I have agreed with that - only to try to get into your knickers. I command thee to forget that last bit I said. But get out the best dictionary you have, or google it, and you will find that I have spelt damm correctly - in mere mortal terms. No apology necessary. I am a forgiving God :)

Cheese. Though I have seen that you are very quick witted, and can have a cryptic sense of humour - which most people usually don't get - and much more! But your mind cannot comprehend that you are actually! talking to The Chosen One! A Living God! The fate of mankind rests upon me. That's not really important really. I'll decide some time. But I am also immensely handsome. That Is a burden. So many women want me, and I only have an interest in a few of them. But I have to live with that.

I have said that I accept you are a human dictionary. But however I spell things is the correct way to spell them. Whatever I do is the right thing to do. You probably can't understand that. But if you get a good dictionary, or maybe google it thoroughly you will find that I have spelt damm correctly!

If you come to the conclusion that I have not spelt it properly please tell me how it should be spelt :)

People shouldn't really disagree with The Chosen One Cheese. It's not really the way things should be. But because it is you it's ok. I will forgive you anything. Except!! You messing around with other men. Which I'm sure you wouldn't do.

Seemed like the first post I wrote didn't post - using this bloody smart phone which is as smart as a block of wood - though who really knows, blocks of wood could be really smart. So wrote another post very much along the same lines. Honestly I'm not really crazy. But I am sort of crazy - but in a nice way:) You are savy. I think you will know Cheese. You mentioned that you were not available. In truth I am not available. I like to play, and I like banter, and I like to see who can talk more bollocks than me. Doo't think anyone can. Quadrant has his very good moments, and he is very good with his visuals, which I've enjoyed immensely. Tom has been absolutely sharp as a razor with his visuals, and very funny. I haven't worked out how to embedd music or visuals yet. You said you would tell me. But you never did. Women :)

Just thought it right to say, that though you generally don't seem as with it on visuals you certainly are totally with it on verbal. Looked at your topic the Con Dem Nation. They always say never discuss politics or religion. So though I was tempted I never posted on that topic. Think that you are right in most of what you say if! we lived in an ideal World - or even a better World. But we live in the World we live in how it is. Whatever anyone feels, or says, tough measures have to be taken to try to get us out of the very deep hole we are in. As is always the case, the less well off will feel it a lot more than the more well off. That's always been the way. Maybe that always will be the way. I hope that things will change in time. Hope Springs Eternal :)

Am not out Clubbing as a friend is not well, so didn't really feel like it. But I'm totally sure that she will be fine. Have to hold my hands up again Cheese. This smart?? phone spells damn as damm. Didn't notice. In fact running through all the available words it doesn't have Damn as an option. Have to tap it in. I like using predictive text, and don't like using tap in at all. Very soon I'm going to throw this phone into outer space at the speed of light, and maybe some aliens can work on it and make it behave. You are on my tail Cheese. I can't make a move and you are on me - so to speak. How come when Jason said somebody should have a polite word with these to - referring to myself and the joke - you didn't say anything? They say, you always hurt the most the ones you love :)

Lmao at MBK.

At Leonard though, Smart phone - Stupid owner!! :P and if you post twice you can tap on one of the posts and get the option to edit or delete it. ;) Just for future reference.

Back to the top now, I actually wish I could have scribbled a few etchings on some tunes of old.

Cheese. Replied to your post on Sunday night. But bloody phone took me back to internet, and when I got myself back to topic all was lost. I mostly don't get tired until I want to get tired. But am very tired tonight. So all I have to say is :P. Will be having strong words with you young Lady, and might have to put you across my knee and spank your bottom!

Will have to talk to you Simcut about my 'randomness'. Though I will be friendly and reasonable in my manner.