Words etched on vinyl

Number2Fan

I hadn't checked this thread for ages - have been snowed under at work lately so forum browsing time seriously cut.

Haven't really paid that close attention to my vinyls - other than the special discs I have which have words purposely etched on one side, such as Marco V 'Automanual' which under my custom blue LEDs looks awesome!

R-150-284771-1088591228.jpg

See that Cheese has been suitably chastised, and unlike most of the girls I've met has not got anything to say.

Though you've probably lost interest Cheese since Simcut stuck his bake in. Or maybe you don't want a good spanking? Or! Maybe you do! I've met a few girls who do!

Cheese. For future reference! I know how to delete a post. But I was a bit pissed at the time, and seemed to have become a bit forgetful.

Tom. Your post was deadly Man! Sharper than the sharpest razor. Much respect Man! I love to come across people who are as sharp and deadly with their wit as you. Obviously I don't mean litterly come across you Tom. I like the hot babes, with a winning personality. You may be a very good looking guy. But! I just like the female of the species - though they are an absolutely bloody torture! Cheese for example! Got a phone call.

Was continuing in my reply. But got taken back so to speak. Can't write it all again.

Cheese. You are suitably chastized, or you're deep in fantasy.

Tom. Your post was a work of genius Man. I totally laughed my bollocks of when I saw it. I have to have respect for it. Unlike Quadrant, I don't love you! And! I never will! You'll just have to live with that Man. Had a response to your post. Was intricate. But it's lost. If I tried it again, probably it would be out of time. You have to strike back fast! Though for me it's just good fun. I like your vibe Man.

Simcut. The Topic! I remember it as a fairly nice chocolate bar. But I don't know if they are still in the shops. Am sorry if they're not. Am sure you miss them. Twirls are quite nice though with a glass of milk :) By the way! I am The Chosen One. A Living God. Don't think everyone has faith in me yet. But I'm not here looking for believers. I'm here to decide the fate of mankind. You are a pretty sensible guy. Am I mad? Maybe I shouldn't kid around so much? But it's fun for me. Not intended to hurt or disturb anybody. I think you all can take it. You're grown men and woman. But everything is pretty calm and reasonable on the JJA. I like living on the edge. But I don't want to upset anyone who doesn't. I don't look for friends. I don't look for enemy's.

Ah Cheese. Do you see how, once I leave the thread it dies. Though some f***er will probabaly post on here just to try and prove me wrong. But guess what? To f****** late!

Would be interested to know though Cheese. Did you ever hear anything interesting when you and your friends played records backwards? If you read my posts backwards there is a subliminal message, that you won't conciously understand. But will help you open your mind, and understand that I am The Closen One. But really, I think you already know that. Ignorance is bliss. But don't fear knowledge :)

Is the other thread especially for me because I am special, or because you think I have special needs :) I'm sure this thread will pick up again once a Mad Bad Bastard - me - has moved on and left everyone in peace :)

Seriously dude, give it a rest now. I know you want to be seen as some sort of maverick, but you're just getting really boring for me now. I don't really care how great you are, or how you're a living God, and even if I did, I don't want to hear about it every day in loads of different threads. You got your own thread to revel in your own glory, yet you've spammed four more again today, giving abuse to people in a few of them. I can't speak for everyone on this board, but I'm a bit sick of it. At the start you talked about music which was fine. Now it's either flirting, bullshit off topic rambling or bitching, neither of which I've ever known to have a place on this board.

Please chill out, or keep your inane witterings to yourself (or at least stick it on your own thread).

Seriously Dude. Why are you on this Topic? To say something about Words etched on vinyl. You have suggested that you don't like my posts. But you have gone through every post I have made in the last 24 hours. Is that not a bit crazy?? I remember you. You took some time and trouble to try to help me with Sunderland 05. I never forget anyone who has helped me, or tried to help me. So I'll say this as easy as I can. An Idea! If you see a post by leonard1one why not ignore it? I read most of your posts, and to be honest they're shit boring. Fair enough my posts may be shit boring. But they have provoked responses from Cheese and Tom that I thought were very witty and very funny. I will remember those posts. Your posts I don't remember at all - except, with due respect, the one in which you tried to help me with Sunderland 05. I think you have a herd mentality. I don't. I like to swim against the current. I'm not trying to appear as a Maverick. I'm not trying to appear or be anything other than who I am. Though as I have said - I don't look for friends. I don't look for enemy's. You said I was ok when I was talking about music. How many of the Topics in General Chat are actually about music, and interesting? If you started a Topic - What are the 10 best Vocal House tunes, or what are the 10 best Trance tunes, or what are the best 100 Techno tunes then I would be interested. Or even start some bloody Topic that's interesting. I can't think of any Topic you've started, and as I've said I can't remember any post you've made except one. Your attempt at sarcasm with your recent visual was piss poor. A five year old could have done better. Will just reiterate! If you see a post by leonard1one? Just don't f****** read it. Can you understand the logic there?? Does that sink in any?? dude

Simcut. Open Chat is supposed to be about discussing anything and everything on your mind. Has a bit of power gone to your head. It often does. You are a moderator. But what would the JJA be without all the members. Nothing! If members want to stay on Topic then they can stay on Topic. If someone doesn't stick on Topic why do you have such a problem with that? Do you feel you need to be in control? Do you think there is something dangerous in Topics weaving in and out, and evolving? Am not expecting an answer somehow. There's a surprise.

Simcut. Open Chat is supposed to be about discussing anything and everything on your mind. Has a bit of power gone to your head. It often does. You are a moderator. But what would the JJA be without all the members. Nothing! If members want to stay on Topic then they can stay on Topic. If someone doesn't stick on Topic why do you have such a problem with that? Do you feel you need to be in control? Do you think there is something dangerous in Topics weaving in and out, and evolving? Am not expecting an answer somehow. There's a surprise.

You're pissing off other people on the forum, so I feel I have to step in, I've asked nicely at the beginning to stop going off topic in threads, this thread should be about Words etched on vinyl, instead its about you proclaiming to be god, and ramblings. Just keep the off topic stuff to the 'FAO Leonard' thread and it would be "okay" (I guess)

Edited by Simcut

I understand what you're saying Simcut. Truth. But if I'm pissing other people off are they not able to tell me straight? The MBK was strong enough. Do many people at all pay any attention at all to the bollocks I talk? When Cheese started a Topic especially for me Jason went off topic saying he was Zool! Cheese went off Topic saying 'I am the gatekeeper. Who is the keymaster? Sorry for squealing on you Jason and Cheese. I like you both :) Then Tom went off topic saying something about the Chosen Few - a biker gang - owning his ass. Sorry for squealing on you to Tom. I like you also. I would never have squealed but I know that Simcut already knows. So it's not really squealing. I have never talked about Satanic things, or anyone owning my ass. Out of interest. Why did you say that the World did not revolve around Cheese? It was not as you said with a smile because of what Leonard said. Because I never said anything like that. Or do you not like answering some questions. Me? I'll answer straight any question that anyone asks me about what I say. Why? Because I am not afraid to have what I say stand up to reasonable questions. Had sort of thought you would be the same in that respect. Walk tall. Walk straight. Look the World right in the eye. That's what my Mama told me, when I was about knee high!