Swedish House Mafia @ Alexandra Palace

One of my friends has persuaded me to come to this as he had a spare ticket. It's probably a good thing as I haven't been "out" out for ages...

If anyone happens to be going, do let me know on here and I'll be sure to meet up and buy a few beers. :)

Tracklist doesn't really appeal to me but if anyone fancies a download here it is...

Tracklist

00. [00:00] Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso feat. Michael Feiner - Together (The Attic Edit)

01. [02:00] Alesso - Nillionaire

02. [05:11] Pryda - Glimma w/ Swedish House Mafia vs. Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza (Sebastian Ingrosso Intro Edit) w/ The Ting Tings - Hands (Acapella)

03. [10:02] Swanky Tunes vs. Deadmau5 - Strobe Together (Axwell Edit)

04. [15:07] Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid - Raise Your Hands

05. [18:10] Thomas Gold - Marsch Marsch w/ ID w/ Coldplay - Clocks

06. [23:01] Bassjackers - Mush Mush w/ Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Hello

07. [28:00 Nari & Milani - Kendo (Steve Angello Edit)

08. [31:00 Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up (Axwell & Thomas Gold Remix) w/ Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Acapella) w/ Eurthymics - Sweet Dreams

09. [36:00] 2000 And One - Spanish Fly (Butch Remix) w/ Calvin Harris - Flashback (Axwell Re-edit) w/ Calvin Harris - Awooga

10. [41:10] Whos Who - Yeah w/ Justice vs Simian - We Are Your Friends (Acapella)

11. [44:23] Tim Mason - The Moment (Steve Angello Edit)

12. [45:50] Swedish House Mafia - One w/ Rune RK - Calabria

13. [50:35] Axwell - Nothing But Love (Remode)

14. [53:25] Pendulum - The Island (Steve Angello, AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix)

15. [57:52] Arty - Around The World

16. [63:00] Red Hot Chilli Peppers feat. Funkerman - Otherside 2010

17. [65:24] Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)

18. [69:30] Diddy Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey - Coming Home (Dirty South Remix)

19. [73:05] TV Rock feat. Rudy - In The Air (Axwell Remix)

20. [74:10] Mat Zo - Superman

21. [76:15] Lady GaGa - Judas (Thomas Gold Remix)

22. [80:00] Arno Cost - Lise w/ Daft Punk - Around The World

23. [85:00] Alesso - Dynamite w/ Sebastian Ingrosso - Kidsos

24. [90:21] Green Velvet - Flash (Nicky Romero Remix) w/ Carl Louis & Martin Danielle vs. Axwell & Dirty South feat. Rudy - Open The Message (Axwell Edit)

25. [93:40] Axwell vs. REM - Heart Is My Religeon (Blake Jarell Mash-Up)

26. [98:19] Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin - Save The World

27. [103:30] Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)

28. [106:00] Daft Punk - One More Time

29. [108:40] Laidback Luke & Steve Angello - Be w/ Axwell - I Found You w/ Steve Angello - Knas

30. [110:35] C-Mos - 2 Million Ways (Axwell Remix)

31. [112:40] Sebastien Drums, Tom Geiss & Eric G - Funky Bleeps (Dub Mix) w/ Supermode - Tell Me Why w/ The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

32. [115:00] Mylo - Drop the Pressure (Laidback Luke Remix) w/ The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

33. [121:00] Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out w/ Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Deborah Cox - Leave The World Behind (Acapella) w/ Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Deborah Cox - Leave the World Behind

DOWNLOAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There were a lot of items in the set where I thought "oh no, not this" and thought it time to go and have a break at the side. But it was so full of people, this was impossible. It took me 20mins after a loo break to find my mates again even though I thought I'd pinpointed my location to all sides! Always the way (The Arches in Glasgow is notorious for getting lost and losing your mates when you're really only a metre away from them... same thing here :))

Also, I my memory is skewed because I took a liking to a girl who insisted on holding hands with me and from then on I knew something was on the cards. I stayed because of her and because I had no hope of finding a route home on my own, not because of the music. We stayed in Camden that night (thanks Lorna, not that you'll ever read this), she was a great lass despite her Amy Winehouse hair.

Music wise - which is more important - I would say it was great fun but nothing I could specifically remember. Most memorably ironically it was the the tunes which ripped off old tracks which brought the most cheeers because people "remembered" them. Strange but true. And by old I mean Binary Finary, or Flaming June, that kind of thing...

Also, I my memory is skewed because I took a liking to a girl who insisted on holding hands with me and from then on I knew something was on the cards. I stayed because of her and because I had no hope of finding a route home on my own, not because of the music. We stayed in Camden that night (thanks Lorna, not that you'll ever read this), she was a great lass despite her Amy Winehouse hair

Good to know you've 'still got it' mate :lol:

Some things never change eh ;):lol: