FAO Leonard

Number2Fan

This is not meant as an insult, merely an observation, and I have to say I've not been wrong about this before.

I think you have ADHD, judging by the things you've mentioned in your posts.

My friends son was 16 when I met him and he has since been assessed and greatly helped for his ADHD it's not, as some people think, a bad behaviour in children syndrome, but a real problem for alot of boys, young adults and men.

Anyway I just thought I'd mention it. I also work with an 18 yr old lad who has not been diagnosed, but really has this problem too, hindering his sleep, his impulsive behaviour, and inability to stick to one task or subject. What do you think? :)

I am thinking Cheese. But in fact I don't really need to think very much re myself. I know all there is pretty well to know that is known about ADHD. That probably sounds arrogant. But I also know what is not known about ADHD. So I don't know everything, by any means. But! I don't have ADHD. I like an adrenaline high. I like to take it close to the edge. I laugh my bollocks of when I get a witty and sharp reply to my posts. You are the most deadly sharp in your verbal reply's - women have innately greater verbal skills than men. Tom is innately the greater in his visual reply's - men are more oriented to the visual than the verbal.

Nobody else, except you and Tom seem up for a bit of sparring - in a most friendly way on my part. Though I've only played easy, and maybe I should stop playing at all. Tom can take it and is deadly with his responses. But maybe many, or most of the JJA Board are not into it. I will not ruin it for them.

Tom is to deadly with his visuals. I can match them in my mind. But can the JJA manage to do what I want? Tom seems to know how to make it. But I can't at the moment.

As to the 18 year old lad that you're looking out for? Is something I am not at all surprised you would do. I kind of know you Cheese. But! Be aware. That Schizophrenia - a mental illness - that requires Psychiatric treatment - is most prevelent in late teens and early twenty's. Also. A personality disorder is virtually untreatable after the age of around 16 - when the personality is virtually formed. So I have immense respect for the help you are trying to give. But maybe the best way that you can help that young guy is to encourage him to seek professional help. Is not an easy thing I know. The treatment he might be given might not be as good as it should be. But it might? be for the best.

Nobody want's to take it that stage further. But sometimes it will in time go that one stage further. Is it better now? Or later, when things are worse. My very best wishes and love to you Cheese. Len

By the way. Do you know that I was the best speller at my Primary School - where they are interested in that sort of thing.

But I lost interest in that when I became The Chosen One. Only kidding Cheese.

I thank you for caring.

Not many people care that much about things, or anybody, these days.

But some people still have love in their heart!

He hasn't got schizophrenia, I know he is ADHD, same way as I know my close colleague is diabetic and I react with them both accordingly. Diabetics, particularly young ones who haven't quite managed to control it yet can get instantly moody, really terrible bad moods and then argue with you that they're not moody, when all they need to do is grab a nice biscuit or something.

As for this board, we're all here for the reason of the JJAarchive and the thoughts we have in common with eachother about music/djs/clubs/vinyls/ mp3s and all that blah.. We're a mostly more mature mixed bunch on the open chat forum with quite different ways of life, and I think we all kinda realise what we are all about. We don't post much, only when we need to, so unfortunately if you wanted a group discussion on being a living god, you won't get it here I'm afraid. I'm not religious at all anyway, and if I were and you were a living god I doubt you'd be posting waffle on a judge jules forum? Who chooses the chosen one anyway? ;)

Cheese. I did show you the due respect of replying. But app closed, and all was lost. My phone that's probably at fault. But have had a very long day. It does sometimes take it out of you. Not you, but me. So I guess I should have said me :) See you're still posting like crazy. I am the Chosen One. A Living God. You don't believe in God. Neither do I, I sort of wish I could. But I can't. As to who chooses the Chosen One? The Chosen One chooses the Chosen One :)

Jason. You are Zool? I've heard the name. Cheese is the Gatekeeper. We come together - so to speak. But I am the Chosen One! A Living God! I have the key to open any gate!

What are you both saying? That's silly talk! Nobody ever told me I was being silly when I said I was The Chosen One. A Living God. But! Nobody told me that I was being silly. They rationalized it as not worth saying. But in reality? They unconsiously feared the Wrath of the Chosen One! A Living God. Only Tom dared to challenge me. With a picture of his dad in his dressing gown. I forgave him.

Thinking about it, Jason, you could be Zool. Cheese, you could be the Gatekeeper. My apologies. Though as the Chosen One. A Living God I have no fear. I fear nothing. Except women - who have been created to cause trouble and strife and unhappiness for Men. You know why you were created Cheese! Though you may not be one of those women, as your manner imply's. So we'll see how it play's out. But the Chosen One will always prevail. Let's hope that Tom doesn't intervene. Then? Armageddon. But I'm ready to take anyone one - as a fiend - I meant as a friend. As I've said, I don't look for friends, I don't look for enemy's. Zool! You are the keymaster. Might have fooled around with Cheese. But! I am the Chosen One! Cheese is my gatekeeper! Are you two a little crazy? Oh we never will survive, unless we get a little bit craaaazy! I am a little crazy. But only for fun :) Though I am totally serious. Or am I? Or am I not? Don't worry Cheese it will get better in time - the economy. You will get through it and come out the other side. Maybe a bit battered, and bruised. But you will come through it! Having children to look after is an immense responsibility. But though you might feel alone in an immense sea, that the waves are getting higher and higher. You are not alone! I think times will be hard for a while. Why the f*** does that have to happen at the worst time it could seem to happen. But is the nature of things that things will get better in time :)

Cheese. I know that you are frustrated, and angry and am sure you often feel very depressed by the economic mess this Country is in, and the effect that has on your quality of life, and your childrenss lives. We are going through a period of what is referred to as Austerity. Whatever it's called doesn't make it any easier. It really bites for many people. But for many it doesn't really affect them that much. Is always the way.

During the 11 World War, and for some time afterwards there was a period of Austerity. The people of this Country, had to make great changes in their lifestyle. When I say the people I'm really saying the less well of, the working Class. But they had no choice. They adapted. Adapt and thrive. Sometimes it's only adapt and survive. But it's amazing adaptable the human race is. I am totally anti conservative party and always will be. But they have been elected to power and so it's down to them to try to get this Country out of the mess it is in. Possibly it could be done an easier way. But then I think it most likely take longer. I would prefer that it didn't take longer. Though it doesn't seem that the conservatives are making much progress. Their policies will always favour big business and the more wealthy in society. But we are stuck with them for the moment.

You have a job. Many have lost their job. You have a home to live in. In the 11 World War many lost their homes, and many more lost their lives or their loved ones. At that time all people had was a radio to listen to. You, and your children have a colour television to watch. In fact they didn't have many of the things we take for granted. A washing machine for example. How can anyone live without a washing machine. Their lives were much harder than the lives most people live today. I think you are resourseful Cheese. But I think you worry to much. You are busy on your computer every day. That is something I think you really like doing. Think what it would be like to have lived through the 40's and 50's. Look at the Great Depression in America. Millions of men walked the streets looking for work, and survived on soup kitchens. First you have to accept how things are - you can't change it. Then you get on with the hard and risky business of being alive. If life is ever good, that's a bonus. The reality is that life is hard. 24,000 children die each day in the Third World because of malnutrition - starvation - or from drinking water which is brown and carrying many unpleasant diseases, which cause very unpleasant and painful deaths. Many of the children who die from starvation never know anything than pain. The mothers can only hold them in their arms and watch them die.

As I have said. I think you are resourseful. But you do worry to much. There are a lot of things to worry about. But if you split up life week by week and then month by month time will pass. Maybe things will get better, maybe they won't. But you have to think how to live it the best way you can and if necessary adapt. You only get one life - good or bad - so do what you can to make it as good as you can. Ventilating - which is what I think you were doing in your Topic the Con - Dem National - can help. Wish some of the guys had been a bit more supportive. In fact I had words to say on that Topic. But I didn't, as you've said to me you're a big girl and can look after yourself. Which I certainly believe you can. But thinking about it might say a word or two. Think of all the things you have which are good :)

Tom! I am very concerned. The Chosen won your ass? Am assuming that you mean the Chosen Few - a biker gang. You really shouldn't have let them win your ass Tom. Those big hairy bikers will give your ass such a pounding. I feel for you Man. Not literally of course. But maybe that's your thing Tom. Who am I to judge, if you like it that way that's up to you. But I'd suggest that you look for a nice nice beautiful girl - and stay away from those big hairy bikers. They'll only use and abuse you my Man. And! Your ass can only take so much. Stay on Topic. Did you mother f***er? No you f****** didn't. Simcut will be chewing on your balls. ssh. But Simcut seems to have a thing about topics. Best no more be said about that.

Just as an aside Tom. The Four Men of the Apocalypse ride at my left shoulder.

I've told them where you live :P Though since you've availed me of some very good tunes I have not sent them round Yet! Have to keep those good tunes flowing Tom. Or?

Just wondering Tom. Do you play chess? Your wit is razor sharp. But you seem to be able to think on a number of different levels. Some people can do that. But playing chess develops that ability. If you don't play chess then think you would be good at it. It's a very good game. Though if you haven't played it, it might seem boring. But comes the end game, and it's a real buzz. Just curious Man. None of the above was intended in any bad way.

Just a bit of banter ;)

That's the truth. I tell the truth. I am the Chosen One.

I admire your wit though. Is not often you come across someone who has razor sharp wit. Cheese has. But the rest? I don't know. But I've only been here a little while. Bound to be others. Quadrant is quite witty, but kind of conservative. Probably other members are to. But I haven't really crossed swords with them. Maybe they are more inclined to stay on Topic. Keeps Simcut happy. Although he never seems to be happy. Don't be thinking I fancy you or anything. Just good to meet someone who has a wit almost! as sharp as mine. Ok. Maybe that's yet to be settled ;)

Ah Tom. Let's get this right Man the Topic was called FOA of Leonard. That means it's my own personal Topic is which I am free to talk total bollocks without offending the rest of the - gentile - board. But you posted that the Chosen Few - a biker gang - had come to own your ass. That has got nothing to do with me Tom. Each to his own Man. If that's how you like it then who am I to interfer. But I still think you should take ownership of your own ass, and find yourself a nice beautiful girl. Those big hairy bikers will have no respect for you in the morning. Believe me I know! I've been a big hairy biker! Might be the last you'll hear from me Tom. I am getting the very strong impression that my access to the JJA is being gradually blocked. But I go around things. I go over things. Or I go through things! Keep the music coming on! And on!

Oh Tom. Maybe I have misundertood your words? I thought you were saying that your ass had been won by the Chosen Few - a biker gang. If you think about it, it's an easy mistake to make. Bit of poetry there. Though I think mostly poetry is shite. Am glad that the Choosen few are are not committing rapage upon you. I have, as you probably are aware, visited Soundcloud, and I have seen your 'profile' picture. You seem to be a pretty decent guy to me. I can tell! I was not happy that maybe your ass had become owned by the Chosen few- and there was any rapage going on. Though I would never put it as bluntly as that. Actually I would! Though I didn't. Please note. I advised you that you should instead seek a nice beautiful girl. Seems you are with me on that Tom. That is good! I would say that you could get a hot babe, and nice too. Was worried about your post suggesting that - ah well, we'll put that behind us. Do you get a lot of girls being an up and coming DJ? I get a few girls. Me being the best Club Dancer in the World. But the really beautiful ones? Don't they always seem to really want to make you work for it? In the end I don't really give a f***. I LOVE the music. Mostly it's a bit of melodic Techno for me. But your Prog Trance has a fairly similar vibe. Though when a Techno tune hits it just right. It is f****** beautiful and eternal. Do hope that you haven't suffered to much rapage by the hairy sweaty bikers Tom. Batt about to go. Can't reply to Cheese. Is a bit late. My batt about to go. I don't sleep when I don't want to. But sometimes it get's to when I have to sleep whether I want to or not. Tom. You are a master of the visual. I am not. Yet. So I responded in a way that came to me. There weren't really a lot of responses open to me. No disrespect whatsoever Man. Truth! I actually have respect for you, and I don't have that much respect for many men at all! Who the f*** can! Cheese. Apologies. But I know my batt is about to go any second. But! I mostly hunt beavers :)

Tom

Was visiting a beautiful lady friend today. So was late in answering your post re should leonard blah blah. The poll was there. I had considered what Quadrant, and Jason, and yourself had said. Had decided that I should delete the poll, and let the matter rest. Though! I did not at all have much respect for Briggsy saying that maybe Tim should do the honours, and ban me. Sounded like he was crying for his mummy. But. As I said I had decided to delete the poll and leave it at that. But in truth I did not know how to delete, or erase the poll. I very mostly post using a 'smart' phone. It is very easy to write with, though it sometimes forces me to write things as I know they are not actually spelled. Also it makes me do bad things. So just be aware that I am totally blameless of everything. But when I posted the post that I did not know how to delete or erase the poll the poll no longer existed. f****** waste of time. But since it had been done, and I didn't know how to do it, I was happy enough.

Get a slight vibe that you perhaps thought my post re you suffering rapage by a gang of hairy bikers was a bit to hard in response to your gently mocking picture. But it was in fact gentle mocking, as I know your picture was. But it's sometimes difficult to totally perceive how someone will take what you say. I was restrained though, and didn't mention the spunkage you must have had to swallow. But I'm very glad that you have an eye for the ladies Tom. One of them will make you happy. Just put all the rapeage and swallowing a bucket full of spunkage behind you Tom. Now I am wondering? Will any of my posts post. Let's see.

See I know you were joking - I took no offence as the absurdity of your notion was such that no-one would probably even work out where you got it from anyway and also it's so ridiculous that it just adds to your 'random' nature.

But graphically detailing the above is not really warranted - this is, by and large, a forum where we refrain from such gratuitous sexual references and tone down anything remotely alike - my post mocked you in a way that anyone can enjoy (or not) but yours go that little bit too far.

I don't mind, or care, personally, but this is the kind of thing that can afront some more discerning members of what has always been a very harmonious board.

:)