01. He Said She Said - 'Do It Again' [impropa Talent]

02. Nadia Ali, Starkillers, Alex Kenji - 'Pressure' (Alesso Mix) []

03. Pryda - 'With Me' [Pryda]

04. Marco V - 'Unprepared' (Marcel Woods Mix) []

05. Robin S V Save The Robots - 'Show Me Love' (Ben Nicky Mashup) []

06. Corderoy - 'No Bounds' []

07. Arty - 'Around The World' [Anjunabeats]

Dj En Route: Ronski Speed

08. The Love People - 'Chaos' (Trance Step Mix)

09. Coldplay - 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' (We Don’t Belong In Pacha Mix)

10. Above & Beyond - 'On My Way To Heaven' [Anjunabeats]

11. Fonzerelli - 'Moonlight Party' (Setrise Remix) [High Contrast Recordings]

12. Cliff Coenraad - 'Intensify' [High Contrast Recordings]

Rave-Olution

13. Florence and The Machine - 'You Got The Love' (Mark Knight Mix) []

14. Florence and The Machine - 'You Got The Love' []

15. Candi Staton/The Source - 'You Got The Love' []

Tried & Tested

17. Armin van Buuren - 'Youtopia' (Tocadisco Mix) [ultra]

18. Anteo - 'Festivity' ([ultima Onda Production]

19. Max Graham Ft Neev Kennedy - 'So Caught Up' (Joint Operations Centre Mix) [Rebrand]

Dj Relay: Above & Beyond

20. Red Carpet Ft Marcus Schossow - 'Alright 2011' (Marcus Schossow Remix) [spinnin]

21. Kyau & Albert - 'Be There 4 U' (Matt Zo Remix) [Euphonic]

The Classic

22. BT - 'Flaming June' [Perfecto]

The Big Room Mix

23. Ali Wilson & Matt Smallwood - 'Bliss' []

24. Beat Service - 'Outsider' []

25. Svd Pr Purple Haze - 'Timezone' []

26. Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha - 'Don’t Fix It' []

27. Kyau & Albert - 'Velvet Morning' (Super 8 & Tab Mix) []

28. Leon Bolier & Marcus Schössow - 'Ost Kaas' []

I actually listened to this show live for a change, some good tracks played by Jules:

Pryda - 'With Me' [Pryda]

Marco V - 'Unprepared' (Marcel Woods Mix)

Max Graham Ft Neev Kennedy - 'So Caught Up' (Joint Operations Centre Mix)

Kyau & Albert - 'Be There 4 U' (Matt Zo Remix)

Beat Service - 'Outsider'

The Setrise remix of Moonlight Party sounds terrible, hard to beat the original from a few years back.

Jason, please could you take off the last tune in the mix (Leon Bolier) as l can confirm he only played it once. The last tune he played was Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha - "Don't Fix It" !

I got a mention as l suggested Angelic - "Stay With Me ('til the morning comes) " as the classic tune.

Dare I even ask what this is like?? 09. Coldplay - 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' (We Don’t Belong In Pacha Mix)

Not my cuppa tea, don't know why Jules is playing it :thumbsdown:

Also don't like Above and Beyond- "On My Way To Heaven" its dull, much prefer "A Thing Called Love"

I'm really liking the Anteo - "Festivity" , Beat Service - "Outsider", Kyau & Albert - "Velvet Morning" , Marcel Woods mix of Marco V's "Unprepared", Svd Pr Purple Haze- Timezone" and Leon Bolier & Marcus Schossow - "Ost Kass"

Personally I think that 'With Me' is the weakest track on the Pryda ep, but it's good to see Jules playing something by Eric.

Have to say I do love the Florence remix - Mark nailed it on that track

Rave-Olution

13. Florence and The Machine - 'You Got The Love' (Mark Knight Mix) []

14. Florence and The Machine - 'You Got The Love' []

15. Candi Staton/The Source - 'You Got The Love' []

What is the point of this feature? I think i'd have lost the will to live after this if i'd listened to the show live.

It's basically bootleg of the week, or supposed to be isplayed, an then the original tracks used are played...

I hate Florences cover, it's her biggest selling single and shes still touring how many years later off the back of one album, record something new the lazy madam, no remixes even Marks cannot make it any good.

That Ben Nicky Robin S mashup is annoying me, only tother day I heard somenew pop trash sampling Robin Saswell, f sake like a 20 year old track now and since the recent re-release/re hash/spit and polish everyones sampling it.

I listened to the show yesterday and felt it was quite average.

I don't think it'll be a trance dominated poll for too much longer now.

I'm not so sure - a lot of the canvassing is done by Trance DJs and while trance is in terminal decline over here it is still absolutely massive overseas in ways that UK buzz genres like dubstep and alike could probably never be.

Someone like Guetta is the most likely candidate to replace the trance strangehold

Just as an aside on this, I remember there being loads of debate on here about Jules' persual of getting up the charts in the dj poll. Well I read an interview he linked to his twitter, think it was for some people in Canada, but he openly admitting going on a massive campaign blitz, spamming everything in the hope of getting up the poll, and said he was absolutely delighted with the results. Expect much more of the same this year I guess. I dunno, just think it rings a bit hollow when you need a media campaign to get up a dj poll that people already question the credibility of.

Hmm true actually.

But the word on the street is trance DJ's suck arse now.

It's all very contrived isn't it. DJ's being voted for simply because they've had a chart hit. I've totally lost interest in Jules now, and pretty much all the others too, and the polls that go with them.

TBH I've no idea of what's big abroad. I'm not all that up to date, I never wanna hear a chart bootleg again in my life though. In fact if someone offered me a free trip to Judgement Sundays I'd actually say No Thanks!! It's a shame in many respects, but all good things must come to and end. :)

The producers doing well in the DJ chart always makes me laugh.

Arty was right up there last year and the guy had only played a handful of gigs & could hardly mix!

I won't get into it fully but this kinda thing (producers getting gigs when not ready) is all helping to contribute to the death of the scene

The producers doing well in the DJ chart always makes me laugh.

Arty was right up there last year and the guy had only played a handful of gigs & could hardly mix!

I won't get into it fully but this kinda thing (producers getting gigs when not ready) is all helping to contribute to the death of the scene

Also Gareth Emery springs to mind

TBH I've no idea of what's big abroad. I'm not all that up to date, I never wanna hear a chart bootleg again in my life though. In fact if someone offered me a free trip to Judgement Sundays I'd actually say No Thanks!! It's a shame in many respects, but all good things must come to and end. :)

:lol: You would love it @ JS, its not all about Jules you know, lots going on in there especially in the back room where anything goes.......... :rolleyes: .

You may be right there Chrissie. But I do feel I couldn't be bothered now. Amanda doing a Karaoke solo, lager louts, little slappers looking down their noses at me and no sleep all for the sake of a bit of mediocre trance that I could hear anywhere else if I wanted to. :rolleyes:

Some of Gareth's recent remixes/productions are not the same as they uesed to be. His sets of recent are too predictable. He has produced some great tunes/remixes no doubt.

Some of my favourite Emery remixes:

Bobina - Time & Tide (Gareth Emery Remix)

Albert Vorne - Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix) - absolute classic tune

Andrew Bennett Vs Tatana Feat. Tiff Lacey - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Gareth Emery Remix) [