Craig Bradley - Eivissa

Another good one mate. Look forward to the new releases! Good to hear more proper trance being made... loving the 90's sound

Thanks mate! that's what i'm going for :) this new stuff i just don't wanna make it i could make it easy but i just don't feel it , thanks for listening mate it means alot :) i have another tune called venus coming out soon on ollie jaye's global state recordings label , how are you anyway? how's things going?

No worries mate. I checked out 'Venus' too and loving that as well. I think that's my favourite but both great tunes. I'm well thankyou mate, just busy busy busy over the summer with work. Trying to make time in between it all to keep up the mixing and checking out new tunes! Hope you're well

No worries mate. I checked out 'Venus' too and loving that as well. I think that's my favourite but both great tunes. I'm well thankyou mate, just busy busy busy over the summer with work. Trying to make time in between it all to keep up the mixing and checking out new tunes! Hope you're well

cool :D yeah thats the one thats coming out in august :) cool yeah you need to get back into mixing :) i hope trance will come back it just needs more uplifting and melodic melodies and the energy back and it will be there haha :D it's funny cause every post i read on here people aren't happy with the way the dance music scene is.